New Android announcement for the API 14 (level 34)

Is this what you need?

No, but this...

And I don't see what your problem might be.

Ok, then and thank you!

ONLY if someone wants to publish a new app or release an update. Existing apps currently targeting Android 13 (SDK 33) will NOT be required to do so until August 31, 2025.

Saludos, gracias por responder, después de tanto molestar con esto del api 33 encontré la solución.
Si alguien le interesa me informa por que no se si ya esta publicada aquí.
gracias

What is a solution for and what solution that has not already been mentioned here?

Could someone please help me upgrade my app to API level 34?

read this why currently there is nothing to do for you

and wait until the main server targets sdk 34 or if you like to help testing the sdk 34 release see here

Taifun

But what if I need to release an update

as already said use the test server and don't forget to use the correct keystore

Taifun

I am confused what key stores and test servers are

Then just publish a new version targeting sdk 33

Taifun

What is ssk 33

Sorry, it is a typo... sdk 33 (now corrected)...
Taifun

Im really sorry but I am having a hard time understanding the various announcements and terms that you are presenting to me, could you please explain to me how to solve the problem?

And again and again: What problem? There is no problem!

Just ignore any SDK warnings from Google (until August 31, 2024) as long as your app currently targets SDK 33.

If you need to make an urgent update now, do it by building it with the current AI2 version (i.e. targetSdkVersion=33) and uploading it to the Play Store. Then you have until August 31, 2025 to update the app to SDK 34.

1 Like

The test server builder with a yesterday version:

Is not running with my .aia.

Look through the AAPT Errors section for possible ways to break the build