Server error. Unable to Build APK

No, half an hour ago everything was going without problems. And now I got this error once (Build failed! com google apphosting api DeadlineExceededException: This request (000001870fc076b9) started at 2023/03/23 18:34:44.281 UTC and was still executing at 2023/03/23 18:35:44.963 UTC.)
And then constantly such an error (Server Error: target not built. Please try later!)

Exit App Inventor.
reload the Project
and then

might work .

You might try the

Unfortunately does not help (((

Export your .aia file and upload it here.

unfortunately I can't redistribute the code as it's a commercial application :disappointed:

Did you change anything in the last half an hour ?

That's just the point that practically nothing. I only changed the text of one of the labels. Even returned everything back. But nothing comes out

You could Private Message the aia project to one of the Power Users who has responded to this topic. We are a reasonably trustworthy bunch, only interested in application, as opposed to content.

I have a very large application with 10,000 blocks. I think it will be difficult for a person to figure it out there, he will spend a lot of time.

You tried building your Project aia using

server. The main server timed out so this server might work.

  • Reduce your block count:
    • Use parametrized procedures for common code
    • Use Media text files instead of big clumps of text blocks
    • Use generic blocks instead of repeating component event blocks
    • Encode repeating decision patterns into lookup tables loaded from Media csv text files (does your blocks image look like a box of combs?)

I even uploaded my aia backup that I kept 2 days ago. And it also does not collect apk :cry: Although over the past two days I have already done this many times perfectly. It turns out that the problem is not in the project :lying_face: Everything is going great here!

Will you keep adding to that app?

1 Like

didn't quite understand you

ALL. Now it's working everywhere :smiley: Excellent. It turns out all the same on the server that it was. Thanks to all

Follow AGB's advice in post 14. You just should not need anything like 10,000 Blocks, which is probably causing the issue - so it hasn't really gone away, it's just waiting for a more inconvenient time to happen again.

My graphics were of an astronomical black hole, which grows from too much mass accreting to the point of no recovery. Just as you can't get out of a black hole, you are headed to the point of not being able to edit your app.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the number of blocks cannot be reduced in any way. I have already performed many operations to reduce the number of blocks. Translated everything into procedures. And got rid of 1000 blocks. The application is very large and has a lot of functions, so there is no way to get away from a large number of blocks.