BracoRobo.aia (1.7 KB)

I found it:

This seems to be a problem with xiaomi.

Try it:
BracoRobo.aia (1.8 KB)

No manifest change.

I added a block:

It worked, thank you

So xiaomi even though it has android12 still requires old permissions. From what I've read, the BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN permissions should not cause problems in android12, only google can get stuck after sending such an app to google play.

It's particularly problematic because the old Bluetooth permissions aren't even runtime permissions, so there should never be a need to use the "AskForPermission" block to obtain them.

From what I've read, Xiaomi has something broken with bluetooth permissions. And it's strange that it worked here.

怎么解决的?我也遇到同样问题,也是小米手机

如果搜索蓝牙它调用的是定位不是蓝牙,然后就闪退,在安卓11上没有这个问题,

Add this block:

我在初始化里添加了此块,还是出现问题。

在调用bluetoothle1.startscanning的时候,APP调用的是位置信息而不是蓝牙。

When calling bluetoothle1. startscan, the APP calls location information instead of Bluetooth.

This topic is about bluetooth classic, not bluetooth le.

I encountered the same problem as this

Use the latest version of the ble extension from this year. Yesterday I share a link in two topics about ble.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Yes and in addition it would not work with the latest BLE extension, because you would have to remove that part there first (or change it to "31")

android:maxSdkVersion="30" 

from this line in the Manifest:

<uses-permission android:maxSdkVersion="30" android:name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH"/>

This topic is about the built-in BluetoothClient component and the Xiaomi phone has something messed up with Bluetooth permissions. With changes to the manifest, it was just a test. In the end, the manifest was unchanged, it was enough to add a block with bluetooth permissions.
I didn't delve too much into it, I found this advice on SO.

I am aware of that. I just wanted to point out as a precaution that it is not possible with the latest BLE extension without adapting the Manifest.

1 Like