Please help us test MIT App Inventor version nb183a, an upcoming release to address some bugs identified in version nb183. Here are the changes in the release:
- Add a prompt to enter the name of a screen when deleting it to prevent accidental deletions. A checkpoint of the project will also be made by default before the screen is deleted. (thanks @beinganonymous)
- Fix an issue where changing the preview size in the designer would also change the size of the selected component
- Fix an issue where property validators would report errors when working with multiple component selection. Property editors were made to be more robust to address when conflicting property values were present when selecting multiple components.
- Fix an issue where the BackPress event would still allow going back (thanks @conorshipp)
- Fix an issue where polygon title/description were not being set from the designer
- Fix an issue where block expand/collapse actions were not being recorded for undo/redo
Evan W. Patton, Ph.D.
Lead Software Engineer, MIT App Inventor
On behalf of the MIT App Inventor team