📊 [Free] ChartMakerPlus - an extension to make google charts

Good to here you got it working :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for helping me get this working, I looked in the documentation and did not see the JSON check box mentioned perhaps that should be updated as I spent hours thinking I was an idot

1 Like

As previously mentioned, I have now updated the documentation in the first post to cover the use of ShowListsAsJson

3 Likes

How change border color from white to custom color?

1 Like

You can add a border to the chart with a custom colour in the extraOptions:

backgroundColor: {
    fill:'moccasin',
    stroke: 'black',
    strokeWidth:20
    }

but this still leaves white border which is the html background.

I would need to add another parameter to the chartmaker to allow the setting of the html/body background colour.

3 Likes

OK, that has worked up:

Here is the extension:

uk.co.metricrat.chartmakerplusv3k1.aix (10.0 KB)

Will just need to update the extension documentation in the first post for everyone else

3 Likes

Thanks for update. :clap: :pray:
Why chart is not shown and webviewer remains blank when haven't net and offline mode? :thinking:

1 Like

See

2 Likes

[quote="[Free] ChartMakerPlus - an extension to make google charts Extensions, post:81, topic:36473"]
Try other chart methods for offline
[/quote]

which one?

1 Like

I might suggest this one:

Highcharts Setup on AI2

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: How do I remove the border on HighCharts?

post moved to new topic

How can I remove the border, because it doesn't change color in the dark mode :point_down: for #33ad8eff color?

1 Like

You will need to look into the documentation for highCharts to find out.

Sorry, I thought you had moved on to HighCharts :upside_down_face:

The google chart is placed inside a div in the body of the html page. By default the body has a default margin of @ 10px on an html page. You need to remove this, setting the margins to 0, in the css.

body { margin:0 !important;}

(if enabled, ensure you have the background-color strokeWidth set to 0 as well)

For the chart you can set the size of the chart in the javascript, to the window of the webpage using the width: window.innerWidth and height: window.innerHeight settings - in extraOptions (you may need to adjust these ,e.g. minus 1 or 2 in order to remove the scrollbars if they appear). This second part may not work/be necessaary, because the containing div has styles of 100% for width and height hard coded, outside of the javascript.

2 Likes

Hi, I'm trying to use this extension, and everything seems to be alright, but it doesn't show anything when I click the button, what could be a problem? Thank you

1 Like

You have not set your headers in the arrayTable. Try like this:

2 Likes

It works, thank you

1 Like

@TIMAI2 Is there a way to detect when the chart has been received from Google (presents on screen)?

Thank You

1 Like

As suggested in your help topic, and here on post #70

2 Likes

Thanks .. I knew it had to be something I was overlooking :persevere:

1 Like

Hello, How can i put some values in the center of pie chart if pie chart have piehole.
Screenshot 2022-04-08 194219

1 Like