Separar elemento de una lista

buenas tardes necesito separar cada elemento de una lista que genero desde un archivo .csv por cada ";" de tal manera que quede campo separado. Son las notas de mis alumnos.
para leer el archivo .csv hago lo siguiente:

el resultado que obtengo es:
y quiero separar cada campo en la ";" y guardarlo en su respectivo campo de texto para mostrarlo por separado... muchisimas gracias... ayuda por favor.

You need to replace the ; with , to make a list in AI2, like this:

This assumes you do not have any , in your individual fields

1 Like

Hola comom puedo separa los digitos de un numero ingresado y que estos digitos se comprueben en una lista y despues se muestre en un text label

Please elaborate and provide an example of what you are trying to do

Taifun

1 Like

What I am trying to do is that if I enter 101, this number is divided into digits so that it can be checked in a list, a list that contains a number and the other colors, each number is a color as it is in order from 0 to 9 and that said colors They are displayed in a text label, how can I divide the number entered into digits, then check the list of numbers and then this number is associated with the list of colors and are displayed in the text label.

Try using the advanced text replace with dictionary, using a dictionary mapping each digit into a color word followed by a comma.

no me podria ayudar con un ejemplo pequeño para saber como queda
att muchas gracias