ScreenRecorder: An extension for screen recording

it is working on android 8 but in 11 it is not.

This feature to view asd of other apps and index their content was removed in Android 10.
Save recording to a different dir. Look at the output file property.

i downloaded the apk file on the gdrive u sent in this site, it is working without error in any android version. can i take a look on what code block in it?

Read the topic to find aia file.

1 Like

how can i change the directory?

i used all the aia file here, but in cannot work on android 11

i try this its not working on android 11

@Roberto_Madera_Jr

still not working in android 11 is my problem.

hello how can it works in android 11, give some condition
Capture34
Capture33
hello this the codeblocks

I expect you to check this post before I reply your questions further.

And, if you want me to provide ready-made blocks then I am sorry to say I'll not provide that until you try something yourself. I have already provided a sample aia to work with and to give app developers an introduction to the extension. Hope you'll understand what I want to emphasize.

3 Likes

okay okay. thank you sir

thank you po sir, im only a beginner in this mit app inventor. guess what ive found the solution hehe. more update sir

Good eve sir, i have concern again regards on extention of LogReader. where i could find it?

1 Like

thank youuu

hello, how can i save another screen record without changing its file path. i think it save only one filepath and file name

Set the FileName and initialize the recorder again to save recording to a different location.

1 Like

i mean sir, how can automatically save it without changing the filename, but it can record not just one but more.

Include a timestamp in the filename (use a clock component), in your blocks. Then each file will be saved to a different filename.

2 Likes