ScreenRecorder: An extension for screen recording

Hi,

I am using andriod 12.

It is not working at my end. I tried to upload the file and also referred the block diagrams given in the discussion. I am getting Write error still. And APK was downloaded. It is not storing the mp4 file. I can see only logFile and it updates time to time.

Please look into the problem. I assume, it is with clock.Timer, it has logeader and then write external storage permission. Same way, the mp4 should have something simliar in clock.timer?

Trying to understand.

Logging.txt (1005.4 KB)

The issue is probably because of:
Activity appinventor.ai_liveautomationexperts.ScreenRecorder.Screen1 has leaked ServiceConnection com.sunny.ScreenRecorder.ScreenRecorder$1@b835f57 that was originally bound here 08-22 05:05:16.633 26832 26832 E ActivityThread: android.app.ServiceConnectionLeaked: Activity appinventor.ai_liveautomationexperts.ScreenRecorder.Screen1 has leaked ServiceConnection com.sunny.ScreenRecorder.ScreenRecorder$1@b835f57 that was originally bound here

I'll check.

Ok. Thank you. Looking forward.

Hi,

Were you able to find the solution? Shall I send you the aia file?

Yes,please.

ScreenRecorder_copy.aia (67.2 KB)

Hi, Please check the file, that I tried. It is not working. I have shared the log File shared earlier.

If you have a working file, please share it. Thank you.

Hi,

I did not hear any reply. Can you please check and fix the problem and resend it. It is not working.

Hi, I did not face any issue on Android 11 and unfortunately I don't have android 12.

You may find the device itself has a microphone mute setting.

v1.4 is here, which makes extension compatible with Android 12 and above.
com.sunny.ScreenRecorder.aix (27.1 KB)

2 Likes

my app close in my phone when i try to use

ScreenRecorder_1.aia (71.6 KB)

Please check the extension version.

You can download the latest version from here

ok but my aia its ok?. or its something wrong in that?

You are using v1.2....

ok thanks i believe that my blocks are wrong but its only version thanks again.

i try the last version and the apk close when i open the apk
ScreenRecorder_1 (1).aia (67.0 KB)

my android version is 9

After crash open apk again and then open file explorer and navigate to ASD. You will find a file named Logging.txt. Post that here.

Logging.txt (440.2 KB)

is here the file. its correct?

cool

I used your test file, but it showed an error