New Android announcement for the API 14 (level 34)

Can you please click Learn more and show us a screenshot of that?

Taifun

https://developer.android.com/google/play/requirements/target-sdk

I also met this error while trying to upload a new version. so share the link I got.

1 Like

Thank you.
So let me quote the most important parts from that link

Starting August 31 2024:

• New apps and app updates must target Android 14 (API level 34) or higher to be submitted to Google Play

And

You will be able to request an extension to November 1, 2024 if you need more time to update your app. You'll be able to access your app's extension forms in Play Console later this year.

Today is July 7th.
So if you get an error and you are not able to proceed, ask Google what is going on and ask them to follow their own rules they defined there as @Anke already suggested in post #20

Taifun

3 Likes

As I already said in post #20.

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Your app doesn't adhere to Google Play Developer Programme Policies. We will take action unless you fix violations before the deadlines.

Are you an emplyee for Google Play? Just asking...

Formulated in crystal clear terms (for once). Is there anything that is unclear? I don't know what.

Hello,
Does someone please know, when the MIT will change the API Level from AppInventor to Android 14 API 34? I have a lot to do in the next months and I do not like stress. I hope the change will be come soon. Thanks!
Martina

We all have a lot to do :wink:

MIT generally release an update just before August 31st.

If you do not want stress, request extension until November, now.

Your un-updated app should/will continue to work without the MIT update

One day soooooon, as in before August 31st?

Yes.

I got this message from google related my app that already been published to play store around 3 weeks ago.

What I need to add or update on my app code in order to be comply to Google security policy?
Please advice and guide me on this.
Thank you.

Regards,
Asri

1 Like

Did you really read the entire thread, especially post #14 (by @Taifun)?
If so, then the question should have answered itself.

1 Like

error app
Saludos amigos, a alguien le ha salido este mensaje? he visto en varios foros aquí pero no veo una solución por parte de app inventor, ¿ Alguna idea?

OK,I will circle back around in a couple of weeks to check. Am unable to locate link to apply for Nov extension like before. May be too soon or not available yet? Anyway, thanks in advance.

You will not find an extension option in the Google Play Developer console if your app is currently targeting SDK 33.

So stay calm and wait!

1 Like

Es verdad, a mi ya me cerraron mi cuenta de Google play, menos mal ellos me la volvieron a abrir pero con este mismo error me ha salido y ahora Google no me deja publicar mas mis app en app inventor, tristemente.