When can we export with API level 34?

Specifically, there is an empty property setter on the screen called Online.

I also need to update to API-Level 34 till 31/08/24, but it is not working up to now in MIT.
Can i use the test server instead for upload to Google Play Store?

You only need to update to SDK 34 for apps uploaded/updated to the Google Play Store after August 31 2024. MIT will release an update to the main production server by then.

1 Like

You mean my existing apps with SDK 33 will still be available in Play Store?
I guess my apps will be no longer available in Play Store if i do not update to SDK 34.

grafik

Yes.

1 Like

Explanation: See also here

1 Like

If someone has about 44 live apps on play store, this might consume time to update API level 34 for so many apps, hope we get it soon, we are all waiting for the new update.

Did you really read my last two posts?

Really? Once the updated compiler is available you make your app API level compatible by recompiling your app using the new compiler. It will take you two or three minutes or less to do that. You don't have to write new code etc. I think this is pretty nice for the App inventor developers to make this for everyone. With the commercial compilers you have much more work to do to make the apps developed ready for the new API requirements.

Please reade Anke's posts.

Thank you for the explanation.

:sleepy: ???

how can i solve it? i exported from app inventor to test, but when i load the result is this

It looks like you forgot to use the correct keystore, see also

Taifun

you must excuse my ignorance, but where can I replace the keystore

I am not smart enough to be talking to more people how the hell did I even get access to whatever this is?

Hope this helps

1 Like

Surely

No
Taifun

Why don't you build directly on the main server?

Taifun