I want to build a multilanguage app but i am facing issues

@Shruti thank you i appreciate it

:innocent: :innocent:

Too many screens might cause a problem

@dora_paz @Taifun thank s for your devices i will work on it and if i have any other issu i w'll come back xd

1 Like

Why get this problem when i sweetch between screens

Most probably, you do not close screens correctly see how to do it

2 Likes

Why we can just do like image belowblocks

This is not the proper way to do it cause if you only use the open another screen and never the close screen block, you will run out of memory after a while and your app will crash

1 Like

Yes you can, but then this way (only Screen1 is never closed):

If you do grafik on each screen (without closing these screens) you will

In this way, a maximum of 2 screens are open at the same time.

3 Likes

I still have problem pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase help me it's my fist app SOS

@Lina_bouchelkia Then try to get part of your app running first, try to learn more of App Inventor, do not use screens unnecessarily.
This is what all good developers do, follow their steps!
You could try to upload your .aia, maybe someone will take a look at it and help you. How is anybody going to know what your problem is if you just shout SOS??

hhhhh yehh sure , my problem is one i pased frome one screen to another the application stop running

if i cleac for exemple in parking the application stoped

Without seeing your blocks it is difficult to understand what's going wrong , please add a screenshot of your blocks or as @Ghica suggested upload your .aia, maybe someone will take a look at it and help you

@Lina_bouchelkia
see here :point_down: :point_down:

Hi Again
The issue i was facing earlier regarding the installation of the app has made a comeback :grin: :grin:
After making certain edits in my app i tried to download it keeping in mind the "precautions"
and i used the downloaded apk file for the purpose but still it is showing the msg "App Not Installed"
Anybody who can help??

The same results when using the link ................

@Shruti [quote="Shruti, post:114, topic:12113"]

After making certain edits in my app i tried to download it keeping in mind the "precautions"
and i used the downloaded apk file for the purpose but still it is showing the msg "App Not Installed"
[/quote]

What happens when you attempt to install a previous version before your 'certain edits'? One of the edits might be your problem. Try installing a previous version of your app(made before your edits).

What happens if you completely uninstall the previous version of your app before you attempt to install your new version?

Does your app have any extensions? Some extensions do not work with the nb 184 release and their presence in your app might prevent installation because the extensions do not meet Google's new requirements.

Earlier the app was getting installed
the last time i did it was maybe a week ago

Today i deleted the previously downloaded app from my phone and tried to download my app again because i wanted to check something

No
my app has no extensions

so, as a test, try to install a previous apk. What happens? I ask because the problem you encounter might because of your code changes that did not exist earlier when you installed. If an old apk loads and you new one does not load, then the issue is probably there because of your new edits.