App keeps crashing on startup

I was trying to test my app out and after installing giving it every permission it could ask for it just kept crashing (sry for the weird texts)

And this is the screen that is trying to be opened.

Welcome,

How many screens do you have? Also, you are incorrectly switching screens, as shown below.

Screens may be a reason for why the app is crashing. When you open a new screen, you should close the old one, like this.

That is not always the case...

Please read my post clearly before you post.

1 Like

We always have disagreements. But that is not always the case as in my phone when I tested, it never crashed!

It can potentially crash. If you switch between 3 screens with 500+ blocks 15 times, it may crash.

When you open a new screen without closing, the old screen is still in the background, but inactive. Switch them 15 times, even if you only created 2 screens, it may crash.

This is the case for all these posts. Please search the community.

Everyone else agrees that we should close screens before opening

2 Likes

By @dora_paz

This should be OK.

I have 3 screens and i tried what you said but still crashing

Then please post your AIA file here. Go to "Projects" and select "Export project (aia) to my computer" to download it.

here it is
Kikinek_elvilegkesz_fingeroffelott.aia (30.9 KB)

I see this when I tested in the companion.

Error from Companion: For a custom firebase host you must first set your authentication server before using authentication features!

Did you do this?

The firebase yes about the authentication...
I don't really understand how firebase works yet so if I need to give you some kind of permission just tell me. Also, I didn't do that at least not intentionally so idk

so is it working since or?

Your firebase’s location in not US-central and this is giving error Error from Companion: For a custom firebase host you must first set your authentication server before using authentication features! In order to avoid it create a new project and set location to us-central

3 Likes

but the problem is that i am not in the us so I need the location to be in europe

1. It will work
  2. It will only make a few milliseconds of difference

is there a way where i don't need a new project?

Unfortunately, not

Anyway thank you all for the help

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.