I want to build a multilanguage app but i am facing issues

Ohk
that might be the issue but then why was it getting installed earlier??

I have no idea... perhaps your latest version is larger, perhaps it is an issue of using nb184
or perhaps you used Companion 2.58 to compile and you should use Companion 2.59 . Nb184 is a component release, which means it includes a new companion, version 2.59. Use Companon 2.59 or 2.59u depending on the features your app includes.

ohk
i will try to download it from another device..............
If problem is with chrome...

Sri, not Chrome, I meant Companion.

AI2 companion??

I mean can we use the companion to compile??

Companion is used to test/run your modified app on your device to see if it works with your 'new edits' ...

so what do you mean by

The problem is in downloading the apk
And yes , the companion works well but there was a issue i was facing on one of the screens therefore i wanted to check it , if it is there in the apk as well
But..................

If your app is NOT working using Companion 2.49 in the device "there was a issue i was facing on one of the screens " probably means your app did not produce a usable apk. The fact you have issues with 'one of the screens' might be the issue that prevents the application loading.

Only you can test this Shruti.

the issue is with two screens
in one of the screens some buttons are not working properly whereas some other buttons on the same screen with the same code are working properly and in the second screen it is not showing the last two rows of a table arrangement

And one more thing to notice
If this is the issue then why the previous one is not getting downloaded?

Your hardware, your device manufacturer, your issue Shruti; I certainly do not know. Did you try loading the 'new' app on a different device as you indicated earlier?

Sorry, I have no additional advice or suggestions. I can not test.

I think the issue is caused by the Table Component, we have seen it before.

no
but i'll try it now

so
I will have to remove the table component??
There are a lot !!

Thanks for taking out the time :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

Hi
I tried it on another device and it did install there

1 Like

Okay well that means that it might be some setting inside the phone. Try enabling install unknown apps.

Yes
i will try it
Thank you!!

Hey !
Tried it out but getting the same results
i don't know why it's just with this phone and not the others