Has anyone else has had or does have the error that assets can not be loaded?

Until now, I'd never heard of this Windows error.

Edit: Do you regularly perform a system clean-up? Advanced System Care (free) can sort a few niggles out.

1 Like

TIM suggested long ago before the split that I clean the computer (malware, etc) and I do that regularly and did that again for him. No change. I have 5 cleaners. I believe it is very clean

I have 3 malware cleaners

Also have AVG which does a great job preventing malware

"This error message occurs when your Operating System reports or access violation. It notifies you that you are trying to access invalid memory.To prevent this error from happening, we recommend that you always update your device drivers after formatting and reinstalling your Operating System or after installing Windows Updates."

I blocked all updates. My drivers are original and clean

It probably isn't malware - unless we count Anti-Virus programs as malware :joy: They can interrupt something at the worst possible moment and cause corruption.

A system cleanup can fix things like short cuts. CPU-Z can show you if all the CPU cores are running as expected (clock speed) and confirm that all the RAM that should be there has been found.

1 Like

Of Windows 7?

Curses I am stumped :expressionless:

RAM checkers I have done and no issues. The processors seem fine.

yes all updates of my Win7 Pro are stopped.

Only have the first and original update

I get Windows Defender updates every day, plus there is the occasional OS fix, even though Microsoft were supposed to have dropped the OS ages ago.

Concerning the Exception Access Violation, it could be your hard drive.... worth trying an error-check followed by defragmentation. This should not affect AI2Offline though. You can just run C:\AI2Offline\AI2Offline.exe from it's directory.

1 Like

I would install all the OS updates available, there are a lot of bug fixes. :thinking:

1 Like

edited by Chris Ward

Anyway my problem seems to only be figuring out what the error is and fixing that

" This error can be caused by the following: an interfering software program (usually an antivirus application)"

hmmmmmmm

I stopped AVG antivirus and the shortcut works perfectly!

But offline still gives asset error when I launch companion.

...try it via a USB cable (short as practical)

1 Like

Cant be running without antivirus all the time. The exe I wrote seems to work the same as the shortcut but a little better since I can do all via one button.

Yes I will try to install USB support but first I must do some running in town. Thanks. Get some sleep ha?

You can put AI2Offline on it's 'white list'.

1 Like

Yes, I get the same error if I try to connect via → AI Companion.
I have always used USB connection with AI2Offline, because it's much faster und more stabil.

Do this!

I have also provided all other relevant information and download links in this topic.

Yes I immediately upon discovery put it on 'white list'

Did not make a difference, AVG interfers anyway :roll_eyes:

Thank you. I will be studying the instruction page to learn how to USB connect.
One thing I did do is to attempt installing "the provided apk" and it wants to overwrite MIT AI companion apk. I dont know how that might affect my AI2 connection with wireless companion

..... did you put the actual shortcut in the white list?