Tetris : Recreation of 1980's Retro game

Hi DreamLZ,

So can you explain me, what exactly you changed so it works now? I also downloaded my own blocks, because the original ones aren't available anymore. Still I get the following error:

My blocks look the following:

Can you help me and tell me, what I could try changing.
Thanks a lot!

Here I made all the cubes from yours.
cell7
Cell6
Cell5

cell5
cell4
cell3
cell2
cell0

Btw I found now the solution. If you have the same error as I had, do the following:
1.) Click on the extension "Tetris"
2.) Deactive there the property "Enable music" and set None for Background music. Now it works for me :slight_smile:

cell4
cell3
cell2
cell1
cell0
cell7
cell6
cell5

1 Like

Hello is there any way to speed up the pacing of the game for difficulty?

Uhm I'll see

1 Like

Is this what you did to fix this error? I am having the same problem.

hi is there any chance you can help me with making a leaderbord with the top scores and using firebase with name of the palyer next to it? thanks

Hey,so im trying to cretae this but when i click to start it doesnt work .Im kinda lost in what to do to fix it .
Here are my blocks and config

btw i have folowed this guide if anyone has to better guide to suggest im open to recommendations

nice :penguin:

I just finished making a tetris game. When I tested it, the blocks won't show up and it show this error.
tetriserror

tetriserror2

you already get your answer in the error message:
Add a CreateRenderer block, maybe in Screen.Initialize event.

===edit===
I just realized you already have this block in startgame procedure, try to move it to Screen.Initialize event.

You can see other users with a similar error have solved it disabling the music:

I'll soon come up with an update that fixes these errors.

Is this only work in 10≤Android

Discontinued.