[REBORN !] TableView Extension Versions 3&4 (pre nb191) and 5 by @Ken

Companion, editing test data.

..also tested as an APK.

I was thinking that being able to flush the TableView DataString would be enough to allow for runtime modifications/updates (think sensor values and switch/relay statuses arriving every minute or Users typing in updates or simply modifying data because the input was wrong, followed by a re-draw of the Table).

I wonder how the Table is rendered. Is it effectively an HTML page that can be deleted from the display? Given that the selected row can be highlighted and cell/row text queried, plus all the presentation refinements available, it must be something like that.

Edit: Fixed in v4

Is there a concrete way to align the text in the columns? By default they align center but for example a decimal (float) column needs to be aligned right and often the first column is text, which would want align right too.

...ah, set the font to monospace and pad with space chars?

Edit - no, it doesn't like monospace :joy:

thanks .. can you describe how can use the scrolltorow options ...?

Blocks like this

If the data fits into the arrangement, then the table will not scroll, but the row will be shown selected.

1 Like

many thanks for you ...

hi , i want to export data from Tableview exported to Excel file ...
how i can do that ...?

You already have the data in csv format, export this to a file. Excel can then import that file as a csv.

1 Like

can you put a color or bold or something to differentiate in tableview if 'word = yes'?

@KhuBann you already received your answer here

Asking the same in another thread is considered spam

Taifun

1 Like

I would select and hilight the first row, how can I do ? there is noheader option ?

Are you trying to select the header row, or the first row of data ?

I read a csv without header row, when I display it with tableview I can select the first row but not hilight it.

and format colours/fontsize to match other rows

Or add empty row to beginning of csv so that you do not have to select it, then format the header row (colours/fontsize etc.)

1 Like

Thanks, it runs well

Please Update TableView to Version 5 For Solving This Error For latest AI2 Versions.

Try to Solve This If Possible

maybe you want to try another tableviewer extension:

Thanks !!!

Hi Ken
I noticed that if the values in the table are shorter than the headers, the headers themselves get truncated.
is it possible to align columns by taking the maximum length between values and headers?
Thanks in advance

If you use version 4 and set another instance of tableview as the header row, you can model the data tableview column widths on the header tableview column widths. This also means you have a fixed header.