Screen.initialize vs screen.otherscreenclosed issue

Hi everybody,
I have recently started using the App Inventor, and I have a doubt about using screens.
I did read these guidelines, and they are very clear with respect to the limitations in the companion.

I just want to confirm that in the actual apk, screen.initialize only gets called when it opens after being closed before and screen.otherscreenclosed will always run when, for example, i open screen2 from screen1 and close screen2, regardless of whether or not we return a value when closing

Also, do you have any tips or tricks on how to manage this issue so that we can easily go from companion to build and viceversa without having to shift things around all the time? All i can think of is having duplicated blocks of those 2 callbacks and disable one or the other depending on whether I'm running the companion or actually building the app. I was just wondering if there's a cleaner way.

Thanks for reading. It's my first post here, but I have learned a lot already by reading this forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

Use virtual screens