Project Question

Label 4 is currently only there to show me if what I have tested also works later it would be better if this also works via a button so that I can then print the button to start the job.

How were you planning to start a print job from this app?

I wanted to connect the app to the website and the website is then connected to a Siemens 1500.

Currently it looks like this. What I need to get right now is the list with the 10 print jobs.
Are there any possibilities to implement this?

I don't see how you can go further in this project without knowing the web API of the web server.

How are the URLs formatted to deliver the color codes, and how are the responseContents encoded to deliver information from the Web server about its print queue?

The colors have certain values so that a certain number comes out which tells the program in the PLC which part must be pressed together with which part.

See this FAQ for examples of how AI2 can be used to interact with various web services:

Also see

for IOT examples using web traffic.

In each sample, it is critical to have agreement between AI2 and the web server on message formats, responses, and timing.

This thread has nothing.

Are the 10 print jobs submitted from the same phone, or are there multiple phones submitting print jobs?

That makes a critical difference in terms of where the print queue should be stored. For lack of further information, I'm betting on the web server.

No, the number of print jobs is limited by the Siemens PLC, so I don't have to limit the number on the website and on the app.

Yes or no?

Actually, they are not.

so if the print requests are submitted from different phones,
only the web server knows what is on the print queue.

How would you ask the web server to show you the queue?

The web server is connected to a Siemens PLC and the whole thing is controlled via this PLC.

I don't think this project can be done without help from the author of the web server code.

Currently I just need help with displaying on the page when the print job would be printed a list of 10 print jobs.

So now could someone give me a tip on how I can save the summed numbers and display them to me in a list?