Problema web vew

Grazie per la risposta. Dopo aver inserito verticale arrangement nel design come trovo il comando per inserirlo nel blocco come nella foto sopra?

You can place the arrangement wherever you want...and if you want it to take up the entire screen set the height and width to Fill Parent

Tutto chiaro, grazie. ma dove trovo il blocco vertical arrangement da allegare al blocco viola per completare il codice come in foto? È solo questo che non riesco a capire. Grazie.

In the Blocks screen:

Grazie Ramon, sei stato davvero gentile e grazie a te ho risolto (in parte) il problema. Mi spiego: se io creo un nuovo screen ed compilo come tu mi hai spiegato riesco a far funzionare la pagina, mentre, se questa operazione la eseguo
in una pagina già esistente (in quanto vorrei che in fondo alla schermata dell'app si veda una pagina web) non funziona. Ti allego lo screen del codice completo, sperando tu possa aiutarmi. Grazie.

Anyway, you can put CreateWebView and SetWebView in the Initialize block, and the block GoToUrl only when you want to show the url. Even, in a screen with other elements.

The thing here is if the name of the arrangement where you want to show the Url (where your red circle is), is the same that you are using in CreteWebView block.

Thank you. So the block initialize is correctly set like this

But in which block i have to put gotourl (considering that i want it into the red circle, that is a vertical alignment)?

Thank you for your time spending to help me!

That depends on when you want to see the URL...if you want to see it from the beginning, then also in the Initialize block...

i wanna see it at the end of the screen, below "MF NEWS" (where i put a vertical arrangement)

What is the name of that arrangement with the red circle?

vertical arrangement

With a blank space in the middle? I don't think so

Maybe i'm making a mistake.

For showing (only) a web site page in a screen i've done linke this and it works well:

so i'm following the same reasoning for putting another web page in a screen with multiple elements.

For doing this i've done like this (the code below is the entire code of the screen when i wan to put, at the end of the screen, the view of another web page):

so, if everything is correct, i thing that i need to put gotourl into a command, but i don't know why, considering that the space circle by red is just a vertical arrangement

you can place it in Initialize block. One thing is WHEN and other WHERE.

WHEN: If you want to see the url from you are starting the screen, then place the GoToUrl in the Initialize block.

WHERE: If you want to see that URL in the arrangement with the red circle then set CreateWebView.container to that arrangement.

let me know if you have it, and if not, share your aia

Project.aia (774.6 KB)

i don't have it. My aia uploaded. Thank you

You have correctly assigned the arrangement to the customWebView, the problem is that the arrangement is very small and if if you set the height of the arrangement it does not allow you to scroll.

I don't know if there is away to increase the height and to allow scrolling...

I found this trick by @TIMAI2

but I don't know if there is a better way.

what a pity! What i really need is to create a feed rss reader into the area circled in red, but i haven't found any instructions or aia (just many but no one works). Do you have any suggestion about this? A user sent me this aia, but it doesn't work (and however i would like to see the feed in the botton of the screen and not by clicking the button).
rss_oggieunaltropost.aia (3.1 KB)

If you look at the aia you posted, it uses the web component to fetch the rss feed, and displays this in a textbox.

No webviewer is used.

If you need it to continually update, then use a clock timer.

hi Timai. I have tried to use this feed rss reader but when i click on the button nothing appears. and you? However i need that the feed rss is displayed into the circle area without click anything. Thank you

I had a look at the rss_ogg... aia.

You need to give the web component a user-agent in the headers....the receiving url is expecting one, and it seems the web component does not have one as default...

This returns the xml which is then "parsed" (only partially) by the titoli procedure.

(Added to: FAQ Section: Web Services Examples)