Need help regarding Firebase

Sorry, it looks like you didnt get what i mean.

by doing this, ill get every value and tag while the app is open, but what if i dont want to get everything? how could i get a certain value??

This would require an if/then/elseif tree in your .GotValue event, where you compare the incoming tag against pre-set expected values, one branch per tag, so you can process them differently.

something like this?

That could work, but it would require you to know all possible tags ahead of time and pre-allocate a Label for each.

Are you up to that, or do you want something more flexible?

Yeah, thats what im trying to do, as stated underneath my title, i am going to be the guy who uploads the info to it, so ill basically know

ive done something like this, but on my label, it shows " " (literally nothing)
Why? thought it was supposed to get the value

Look in the Firebase blocks for the event block that catches errors.
Pull it in, and have it announce the error with the Notifier block that needs an OK button to clear.

A good programmer programs himself out of his job.
A project should not be a job for life.

ive done smth like this, and nothing shows up

i undestand, but theres no way (as of now) to make that fully automatic

Your Notifier lacks an OK button.
I've never seen the output of the type you chose.

Apologies, perhaps this one would work?

Still, nothing shows up

Assuming no error, then you need an else clause in that if/then tag test, to direct unexpected incoming values into another Label (a catch-all).

That log sequence I posted earlier (draggable) would work.

So ive gone ahead and did the same thing, as u mentioned above, and the results that im getting are exaclty:

"BiologyExam:"

its not showing the "On 5/3/23" part
And the test tag isnt showing up too

It's good that you got the tag back.

That means it's time to pay attention to the values.

The AI2 block that posts to Firebase adds extra markup to wrap problematic symbols like '/' that interfere with reception and decoding incoming values.

Add a section to your app to store new (and old) tags/value pairs from TextBoxes, and see if the new tags/values work.

I know this isnt something you've asked, but i tried getting a better layout on it, to see if it had a possibility of the text showing up, but hidden.
Apparently thats not the case, and now reading what you've said, i do not know how would i save the tags value, since like it shows on the code, that even pressing the button multiple times, im only getting the tag's name as a value, and its only one, therefore its not reading the other tags. I do not know how to solve this.

The path to a solution lies only through in-app updating of Firebase.

Another possibility:

Your .GetValue block asked that " " be returned if nothing was found.

Indeed, the value " " was returned for that tag.

What could cause Firebase to return (not found) for a tag request?

Maybe the ProjectBucket in that AI2 component was looking in the wrong place in the Firebase data tree?

Well, if it was looking at the wrong place, i wouldnt even get "BiologyExam" as a value being returned, so i dont know about that possibility

Here's an experiment for you to try:

Request tag='ABGnotThere' with default ' ', and tell us what you got back.
(I assume that tag is not in your DB)