Mp3Tags extension

Here update extension with good names and cover art (thanks to ewpatton for his help)

jml.Mp3tags.aix (8.2 KB)

1 Like

Please remember the naming conventions, which is UpperCamelCase for property, method and event names (i.e. the first letter should be a capital letter) and lowerCamelCase for parameter names, i.e. no underscores

Unbenannt

Taifun

Oups...corrected.
Sorry !

1 Like

mp3 path is not getting, i getting error file not found. please help or share aia file to better understand.

1 Like

here it is

Mp3Tags.aia (73.2 KB)

1 Like

Thank you for this extension.
Works very well - it can also get tags from FLAC files and from external SD card.

Thank you for this return...i'm happy it can helps you.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot resolve symbol 'appinventor'

There is a problem: The file i posted here was working, but it doesn't works any more..I have a runtime error !

someone have an idea of what happened ?
is something changes ans i have to modify in my extension ?

I tried it on my old phone and it return : "Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.String java.io.File..getAbsolutePath()' on a null object reference....but i have no .getAbsolutePath() in my code !

Have you used FileUtil?

no. what is it ?

Maybe you don't have READ permission.

yes you were right...thanks

Here is version2 which use new app directory and so don't need to copy image file any more

There is an update of my extension to catch mp3' Tags.

you need READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to make it works.

you will find here :
-extension aix
-exemple aia
-source code iff it can be usefull for someone

jml.Mp3tags.aix (8.8 KB)
Mp3Tags.aia (67.2 KB)
Mp3Tags.txt (7.1 KB)

I hope you will enjoy !

1 Like

please use your existing thread to post new versions...
I now merged the 2 threads...
you additionally could edit your first post and upload version 2 additionally there and update the documentation...
see also this thread as example about how to work with different versions [Paid] Alarm Manager Extension with Notification

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

2 Likes

but i cann't edit my firs post !
have a look:

please try again,
I changed your user settings, you are now trust level 2...
Taifun

no..I can't !

sorry, I just found out, that trust level 2 only enables you to edit you own post up to 30 days after posting...
I now added a note into your first post ...

Taifun