MIT App Inventor Appathon for Good 2021

Apps should have been made during the period of July 18-31 based on the theme(s) to be announced on July 18.

if it's announced on July 18, will they send me a gmail to notify me?

because today I've cleared all the data from my gmail and I'm confused how can I send my project to the judges. :sweat_smile:

Hello !

My parent's haven't received any confirmation mail , they only got the "revisit link" mail.
The email address is correctly entered , but still this is happening !
Please can anyone help me :pray:

2 Likes

Parents won't get a confirmation email once they've confirmed your participation. However, your team should show as no longer needing parental consent once everyone has been accounted for.

Yes, you will receive an email during the appathon time period (July 18-31) with a link and instructions on how to submit your app.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the info sir :star_struck:

For your information, judges have to use an Android device to test the entries. So free available extensions are allowed as long you have permission from the extension developer that the extension can be shared.

4 Likes

What is the limit of extension that we use in creating app

As many as you want as long they are free and you have permission from the extension developer that the extension can be shared.

The use of extensions is discussed in the FAQ:

Is we need to show the permission that we granted from extension developer

Ofcourse ..

Yes, you must include this information in your app as an asset.

Thanks @ewpatton sir or @TekWizer

Okay In which File format TXT or .md or .html

Any readable form.

5 days to go......

4 Likes

@Peter in the FAQ Section of Appathon it is saying that they will give themes on July 11
This Post by @ewpatton
Today is July 13

Image:- Highlighted

2 Likes

After that its also written apps that don't address one of the themes announced on 18 july
last year also the themes were announced on the day of kickoff

Good catch. I guess they forgot to change that text from last year. @ewpatton will have to change that to avoid confusion.

3 Likes

This should be fixed now.

3 Likes