MIT App Inventor Appathon for Good 2021

adobe illustrator maybe

1 Like

No, only open source. In this case Inkscape.

4 Likes

My thoughts:
It doesn't make sense. AppInventor as of today does not officially support the ios version, so it should not be taken into account when evaluating ...Besides, even in the test version, not everything is working yet, and many will not work at all.
If someone wants to create a richer android app, it cannot be limited by the smaller possibilities of the ios version.

3 Likes

Just curious. All the users that are going to join the Appathon. Will you be entering...

• as an individual
  • as a team

0 voters

1 Like

Tomorrow starts the registration for the Appathon 2021. Are you ready?

3 Likes

There is written : Note: Your application is not complete until all those under age 18 have parental permission So, How will I clarify that I have been permitted ?

1 Like

I am also facing same

Note

You should remove or blur the participation link from image

ok, done thanks for letting me know

If your Below 18 You must have received mail for giving the access I got So My parents gave gave

The Mail Should look like this

:heart_eyes: am I really registered?

That permission should be given by your parent/guardian and you gave permission yourself :joy:

7 Likes

No no typo error they gave

1 Like

Hi, I filled up form and joined slack channel last year but unfortunately due to my online studies
I was unable to submit the AIA file.
Should I put no here? @Peter

1 Like

Yes you need to set it to no

1 Like

If you were registered to participate then I would say that counts, even if you didn't make it to the finish line.

4 Likes

Hi, is the appathon site down right now?
https://appathon.appinventor.mit.edu/index.html

like 40% internet down lol

i know github went down

1 Like

The appathon site is hosted on GitHub pages, which in turn is served out of the Fastly CDN, which is currently experiencing issues. The registration server is running out of MIT infrastructure though and should be fine.

4 Likes

I think it's back up.