Mifare Classic & Ultralight Extension

Hi,
I also tried to update my app bud when I install the build on my Andoid 13 phone I get the error:

The Application wasn't installed, because the whole package looks unproperly

If I get a older build it installs fine, bud if I build it today I get the error. I deleted the Mifare Extension and then it installs again. I also tried the MifareInfo.aia bud it haves the same problem.

The culprit is probably to do with the SDK version used by appinventor as mentioned here: Application is OK, but I can't install it (APK) on my (Android13) smartphone - #25 by ewpatton

Could you have a look to fix you’re amazing extension so it is usable again on android 13?

Have a great day!
Greetings,
Sander

If you want a “quick” fix, I got it working. You have to add android:exported="true" to the AndroidManifest.xml like said here: Android 12 changes - #2 by Anke

I did this the following way:

1. Build and download your APK to your PC.

2. Download and open the program APK editor studio: APK Editor for PC and Mac – APK Editor Studio

3. In APK editor open your APK file.

4. In the left screen select the tab “File System”.

5. Click on “AndroidManifest.xml”

6. In my case, add android:exported="true" to the line
    <activity android:launchMode="singleTask" android:name=".Screen1">
    so you get:
    <activity android:launchMode="singleTask" android:exported="true" android:name=".Screen1">

7. In the top-bar click “save-APK”.

8. Now try it out if it works.

Thit works for me, hope it helps.

Thank You @Sander_V,
I sent a message to @Leppke yesterday where I suggest to modify the manifest like this:
<activity android:launchMode="singleTask" android:name=".Screen1" android:exported="false">
I was waiting an answer before to write here but now you confirm that solve the problem.

Thank You for your tip

Ciao
Marco

Hi @duv @Leppke and @Sander_V ,
I just added the android:exported="true" in the extension , so You don't need to change the manifest.
Please download and try if your app works correctly.
mifare.info.aix (21.9 KB)

Ciao
Marco

1 Like

It works, thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi @Marco_Perrone, Sorry for the late reply, I have been on holiday. Your extension is great! It works fine! Thank you very much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.