Make Tetris game from scratch with no extensions

I have made a tutorial about how to make Tetris game with Canvas only, no need extension .
Now you can see the English version HERE

5 Likes

So I have followed the instructions but I keep getting a lot of errors that pop up. I haven't fully finished it because I was thinking that it would correct itself however that is not how it is looking. I also can't seem to figure out how to get the block to rotate.

so when you read 'test your code', you did not follow the instruction.

I restarted because it is easier than trying to find the problem and it works up until the shapes and combinations.

what error?show your blocks photo pls.

yes, 13 is not a list... choose the correct variable for the for each in list loop...
Unbenannt2
Taifun

Okay so how would I do that? I have the Global Current Offset to Create empty list.

Add your item to a list

what do you mean?

and how would I fix the second error?

be patient and wait for an answer from @Kevinkun the author of the tutorial
Taifun

looks like you missed one square bracket when copy offset table .

what do you mean?

check this, make sure you copy all, not partially.

I keep getting this error and I don't know how to fix it.

I think it has to do with the code under Generate New Combination with the, set global top left to 17, however I don't know how I would fix it.

so have you fixed the first bug?
maybe you need to double check with your code and the tutorial, to find out if you make a mistake when you copy the code.

and you need to learn how to debug with 'do it'.

I got it figured out and solved that problem however now my Is empty and can move to procedures aren't working.
Screenshot 2023-05-01 10.19.44 AM

show your code