This extension adds several features to the built-in ListView component.
AddClassicDividers: Add linear dividers in a classic ListView.
DecorateItems: Set rounded corners and margins for each item in the list. The radius is the same for every corner. Margin can be set with an integer, then all margins will have the same value. We can also list four integer values in the order left, top, right, and bottom.
BackgroundColorUnderItems: Set the color of the background that is under the list items.
Orientation: Change list view orientations. Fixes the original ListView property.
Reverse: Reverse the order of list items. The highest index will be at the top of the list.
ScrollTo: Scroll to a list item with animation. The item will be visible at the bottom of the list.
JumpTo: Scroll to a list item without animation. The item will be visible at the bottom of the list.
JumpToPx: Scroll to the height of the list expressed in px, without animation.
Position: Returns the list item to which the ListView is scrolled.
PositionPx: Returns the current height in px to which the ListView is scrolled.
SearchHintText: We can change the standard hint text that is displayed in the search bar.
DetectLongPress: Set ListView items to detect long press.
LongPress: An event triggered when we long press an item in the list.
Version 2: pl.listviewplus.aix (22.6 KB)
Download demo project:
TestListViewPlus.aia (132.9 KB)
The demo shows multi selection with a long press and deletion of selected items.
- added long press detection of ListView item,
- added scrolling to height in pixels,
- added the ability to read the current position of the scrolled ListView,
- added option to modify hint text in list filtering bar,
- added the ability to set the margins of an item from the list, so that each margin can be different,
- adding dividers has been fixed to work in ListView horizontal view,