It is possible to create these feature of shopping app in MIT app?

Is it possible to create a shopping app in MIT App Inventor where users can click on listed items to view detailed information such as reviews and ratings? Additionally, can they select the desired size, enter an address, and choose a payment method before placing an order? Once they've placed an order, can they check its status in their profile and also can cancel the items if they haven't been delivered yet? After receiving the items, can they confirm their receipt in their profile?

On the seller's side, can they view received orders, manage their product listings, handle refund requests, and receive notifications when an item is received by the buyer? Furthermore, can they post new products for others to see once they're listed?

Just wondering if there's a guide how can I do it, and how can i build it since I'm pretty new in MIT app and still don't know how to do things without clear instruction.

Then you shouldn't start with such a huge undertaking. You should start simple, step by step getting to know App Inventor.

We can't do anything about it. It's stressful, but it's fun to build one. And yes, we start simple, but our professor gave us this project in advance so we can do some research and create a prototype with one-fourth of the app functioning. So I'm just wondering if this is possible since we are starting to create it. And its bit stressful to don't have guide to do it.

Everything is possible, but like I said it is a real huge project reading your description. How much time do you have for this project?

We have three months to do this, but we need to create the prototype within a week. Additionally, we only have five days to complete one-fourth of this app.

I don't know if this will be the hardest part or the login and signup process. We need to create a sign-in method where users can select between email, number, Facebook, or Google account to sign in. Additionally, when users create an account using email or number, they need to receive an OTP sent to the number or email they entered in the textbox before registering.

It would probably make sense to use Firebase authentication to handle all the different types of login, and to use firebase for your backend database.

User management will probably take longer to get right than the actual shopping app.

You have a lot to learn in a very short space of time.

I think one of my groupmates already create the sign in, with email and phone number, so I think we only need the Facebook and google.

How many people do you have in your team?

That can often shape the division of the solution into parts.

Were 4 in the group. That why I think we can do it. Our leader just can divide the work we need to do.

What shared data base do you have?

• Google Sheets? (My favorite for transparency during development)
  • Firebase?
  • CloudDB?

The Logical Data Model is a good start to lay out your logical entities and their relationships.

Entities:

• Store (StoreID, Name("SallyMart"), address, web site, email)
  • Inventory Item in Store(ItemID, StoreID, ItemName("Cat Toy"), InStockQuantity, ReservedQuantity, Price, Description, Pictures,...)
  • Cart (CartID, CustomerID, StoreID, CartStartedDateTime, TotalCost, TotalPaid)
  • CartItem (CartItemID, CartID, ItemID, QuantityRequested, QuantityPicked, QuantityShipped, QuantityReceived, Price)
  • Payments (CartID, PaymentInfo)
  • Customer (CustomerID, Email, Address, SMSPhone)

That should get you started for test data. If using Google Sheets, use one sheet per entity.

Hello. So we're using Firebase as our database. And thank you, I'll take note of that.

For Firebase, consider using separate Firebase components, one per Entity, named accordingly, separate Buckets.

^^^ If using the firebase component, which I would not recommend for this extensive project.

It may be better to use the web component to access firebase realtime database.