How do you get more than one cell from Google sheets for different labels in APP Inventor?

Hi all,
I am still on my long journey making an app for my sports club.
Is there an easy way to read from different cells of a google spreadsheet an write the content in different labels?

For example: writing the content from "Sheet1 / B3" to label 1 and the content from "Sheet1 / F7" to Label 2

I know how to read from 1 specific cell, but I have no idea how to handle more than one

Thank you for helping me :slight_smile:

Best regards

Markus

Repeat for each cell you want to capture.

The alternative is to send a google apps script a list of the cells you want, so that these can all be fetched and returned in one call.

Or you can create a separate sheet on your spreadsheet, set formulas to capture each of your cells on other sheets, then call that sheet with one call to return them to your app.

1 Like

If you just ask for the whole sheet and convert it to a table, then

cell B3 is column 2 of row 3

F7 is column 6 of row 7.

Do you know how to work with tables?

1 Like

That sounds perfect! Can you give a hint and I try to do it?

then use the same formula as previously, and as per my example, use the range "A1:A3" and include the sheetname: &sheetname=appData

[edit - I just looked back and you are already using google apps script, you previously wanted to set a value] If your spreadsheet is set with Anyone with the link, then you can make a simple call to your spreadsheet like this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TXdSG8G_EnCuQITDXCAeAoWiPb9QJaj_q6yPZb-Zw9k/export?format=csv&gid=602241182&range=A1:A3

(replace the spreadsheet ID and the gid, with your own)