How do we manage multiple virtual screens without getting confused?

Unfortunately, my knowledge about them is minimal. That's why there is this naivety of stock code, but mostly the not easy understanding of it all.
One thing is for sure, I'm trying.
And my last attempt at this whole multiple virtual screens thing. Add the list to the 3 remained virtual screens.
Thanks for the help.

Im newby to (active from a month with lucky) don´t worried or feel "attack".

It allows you to dynamically create the components for your application, like: Columns, Rows, Buttons, Labels, Etc.

There are a lot of tutorials on youtube

• View Pager:

Allows you to create a Pager :rofl: but in a dynamic way

Link to AIX [Use version 2]

• With these 2 things you can create whatever you want in your UI without restriction and dynamically.

Example, I am working on an application where these 2 components are essential, because I call absolutely all my UI from a database.

In my screen i only have a Row Layout as an AppBar, other Row Layout to View Pager and a Column Layout to handle the OnPageChanged event.

• So... i call from my DB all the Options Titles that act as screens
  • Create the View Pager in Horizontal Arrangement
  • For each Title [News, Weather, Professionals, Appontments, etc] create a view on the view pager.
  • On the OnPageChanged event, im use the Vertical Arrangement to show al the sub options created with the Dynamic Components
  • And from there the rest of the logic of your App.

You can create a new window with another Pager and pass parameters to it, etc.

That way, directly from my database I manage the entire UI in realtime (Labels, Buttons, Images, icons, Spaces) and their respective parameters [Height, Width, Color, Padding, etc.]

• It does not necessarily have to be a database, as it could well be a csv list, dictionary, list, etc.

• The point is that to appreciate its true potential, it is better to do it from a cloud database.

The best of the vibes from :argentina: to the :world_map:

Thanks a lot for the suggestion, I'll have to look it up

1 Like

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

• 1º Read all post to see all the issues and the way they solved or not, there's a lot info on how to use this components.
  • 2º Use youtube to see them in action.
  • 3º POST/PM if you need special help.
  • 4º Remember that we can always find a way around it (Sir William Rowan Hamilton :rofl:)

Thanks, I'll look into it all.
For now I'm learning here by putting the shopping list with 3 real screens into another app with 13 virtual screens.
So far with the help of the guys in here I managed to put 10. And today a last one came up with 3 real screens.
Extremely difficult for me, because there are buttons that lead to real screens, and now I have to find a way for them to lead to the virtual screens

1 Like

Come on! ...don't let your spirits falter, you're already close to the goal. Remember that the buttons to go from one screen to another must now "hide" and show the arrangements.

1 Like

it's like those "Hmmmm...." moments.

But like Ron Damon say: "...don't let your spirits falter..." everything teach you something.

• Today it is an App with 17 screens, but tomorrow... optimization (we always end up optimizing)
    And here we will be too... Also saying: "...don't let your spirits falter..." :grin:

I will do it.
I put all ready the 2 screens. With a first look, works good.

The button make a new list doesn't work properly and pressing it brings up the first real screen and not the virtual No11

mmm, that is the same you have in the button 11, right? It seems ok...can you share you aia?

PLOUTOS1.aia (377.0 KB)

Remove the duplicated blocks:

It's also showing another problem, it can't download to the mobile phone after this error, is there a way to fix it?

I can't see the error, paste the complete error.

That's fixed, the only problem left is this with the button: Make a new list that leads to the first real screen

have you removed the duplicated blocks I told you? It works for me....

i deleted them, then downloaded it to my mobile and it opens the first real screen

You have kept this one, right?

It works for me...

Yes I kept it but not working

share it again...It is working for me.