How do we manage multiple virtual screens without getting confused?

I don't understand....

Why do you need an "if" statement to check if the screen is different, or not, than Screen2? If Screen2, then you open the screen 2 (no closing screen1), but if other screen (you are calling to this procedure only with Screen2) you close screen1...

In this image, is the right field needed? Or just leave left field

I think is enough with this...

when you click the button, the Screen1 will be closed, and the Screen2 will be opened.

I feel a little guilty for not understanding so quickly.
This issue has been resolved.
I will look to find padding for the remaining 4 screens.
Thank you for your patience

No problem...step by step...

A Namespaces sample

1 Like

I finally managed to find a solution and put the second calendar on one of the virtual screens as well.
All apps work great now.
Although it took me a long time to do it, talking with Ramon helped me think of ways and I found him.
There are still 3 empty virtual screens left.

Little joy, because I thought the issue with this calendar was solved, but while everything works fine, if I write a second item-appointment on the same day, it only shows the first entry. Everything I put after it shows nothing

have you changed something with the namespaces?

I only added TinyDB2 and a Notifier that I gave them separate names

which is the problem? In Screen1 or 2?

In Screen2

You have removed this!!

so, when it already exists...it isn't updating the content (place it again...but not for TinyDB1...but for "calendar").

After so much fatigue on my part about this issue, I am excited. Even though the solution wasn't mine.
I'm learning slowly, but I'm learning something.
Thanks again Ramon

Ramon certainly deserves this month's "Patience of a Saint" award

:slight_smile: :trophy:

6 Likes

:smile:

We only have 4 apps left to integrate!!

:100:

I was just about to say something similar about him.
And that's why I would now agree with your "special suggestion".

3 Likes

and you are still smiling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let's hope that this enthusiasm doesn't wane over time. :wink:

Good morning
I didn't forget you and I came back.
I have a shopping list with some errors having 3 real monitors.
Anyone want to see it for bug fixing but if it's possible to fit this whole app into 3 virtual screens instead of 3 real ones?
I thought about putting it on the 3 remaining virtual screens I'm still working on, but that's a no-brainer for me due to a lot of lack of knowledge about this sort of thing.
If you want I will upload it here after I convert the commands from Greek to English