[FREE] EIDE - Extension IDE create your extension on Android

Hello everyone as we know extensions are the most important for developing apps in App Inventors. But have you ever seen a extension builder which works in Android? Answer is No. Now I'm introducing EIDE a extension development IDE which can easily build extensions.

It's simple and easy & free. Just install EIDE from play store & start developing extensions. Now no need to use a PC.

Why use EIDE?

• Easy-to-use interface and very fast
  • Works on devices from Android 5
  • Advanced code editor with customizable features
  • Code auto-completion for streamlined coding
  • Effortless compiling with real-time feedback
  • Enhanced security with ProGuard obfuscation
  • Simplified library management for seamless integration

Download EIDE:

Note: Storage permission is required to run this app as it doesn't use ASD.

Why you are waiting? Start coding.

Owned by,
Al Shahriar.

2 Likes

Moving to App Showcase, this is not an extension.

Is the app built with AppInventor ?

2 Likes

I don't think it was made with App inventor...

2 Likes

No,

Why does an application need permission to access files? The application saves files in ASD and we do not need permissions there.

1 Like

i will try to implement ASD in next update

1 Like

Apart from that, it's a very nice and ambitious project. I understand that we can't use libraries that use java8 expressions?

2 Likes

in this time i just keep it on java 1.7.
But the compiler can compile also java8. And i still working on this project.

I will make it usable for everyone in the next update

And if you need any special requirement let me know {mod edit] use the private messaging service here on the community

1 Like
  1. Does it support multi-component and helper blocks?
  2. You can add Kotlin language support. (Java 8 desugaring will be required)
  3. Provide availability for non-package related Java classes to be added to the final AIX.
  4. Does it have proguard features?
2 Likes
  1. No, helper class you can't add on this time. But i will implement it next update.
  2. I haven’t any idea about kotlin, so i can't implement the kotlin compiling system on that. And java 8 also available in next update
  3. Non package class noted for implement in next update [ thanks for reminded it]
  4. Yes proguard is available, but you can't edit rules

ASD implemented now its work without any permission

1 Like

Since the last update, your app function finally perfectly. It´s great to program ai2 extension directly on Android !

1 Like

I'm trying to make an extension that temporarily hides and disables the recent apps button and practically change the home buttons target app to my app. Like the All&G Service(If you know it). Plus disabling the back button too.

How can I create this extension?

The IDE I'm using is EIDE from Play Store. Which is probably an acronym for Extension IDE.

I changed your post category.

And I don't think it's possible.

1 Like

Why is it not possible?
I don't understand why because I only have a little app programming memory which was a big failure.

Plus I still don't know how to use Android Studio and I am still struggling for it to get my test kotlin app compiled.