[FREE] EIDE - Extension IDE create your extension on Android

Yes this is risky app , when you have use a app like a app scanner . I already tested it on google play using internal tester....and google also approved this risky app... The reasons why scanner apps can detect risky apps ,That seems to me
** I have use ASD first reason.
** I have use work manager for long task complete, 2nd reason......
I don't think have any more functions which make it risky app ... And overall you can ignore the scanner app notices... otherwise you can uninstall this app .
Thank you

1 Like

What exactly that I'm getting from you is that app is safe but because of the conditions you have put it, it is being detected as a risky app. Right??

2 Likes

Yes that's correct if you use anything without asking user permission that could be a risky thing..... ASD = Android specific directory which is very secure directory. Actually i use this for fixing storage permission problem.
When i publish this app that time i use the function for ask permission and lot of user was told like ..oooo this app stole our device data , we can't allow permission.. blaaaa blaaaa blaaa . Then i decide to use ASD .
And i told about work manager that the function never making issues for making risky app .
I spent 1 year to build this application so I have implemented every function considering all aspects.....

2 Likes

Thank you @Edu_Book for your explanation as now I have got my answer.

1 Like

I guess i'm dumb then.