[OUTDATED][Free] Admob Extension - Add different types of AdMob ads in your application

I finally found the fix for this error message! You have to turn off any custom DNS or Proxy on your phone and have it on default or off.

1 Like

i am getting this error: Cannot find the component: AdmobBanner1
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds. any ideas how to fix it?

Pls tell why this message is showing?

Pls tell what to do Master :pray: :pray:.

Are you getting this error on companion ?

If yes, then please try apk after compiling.

Already answered here :

@oseamiya please see the error report here

Taifun

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to compile extension in Niotron IDE?

Buenas tardes. yo tengo un problema y es que mi app no abre con las extensiones, es decir, se cierra sola, por otro lado si a mi app la abro sin las extensiones abre sin problemas. A alguien más le pasa lo mismo? pudieron solucionarlo? desde ya muchas gracias.

When I Upload my .aab bundle to google play, this warning is shown, any idea on how to fix it?

You must complete the advertising ID declaration before you can release an app that targets Android 13 (API 33). We'll use this declaration to provide safeguards in Play Console to accommodate changes to advertising ID in Android 13.

Apps targeting Android 13 or above and using advertising ID must include the com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID permission in the manifest.

Hello! I have want to add ads to my project with admob sdk, but once I add admobsdks1 to my project in the designer area, even without using it in the block section, the app crashes once I run it but if I remove it, the app runs normal. What is responsible, please I need help

which extension are you using? any link?
Taifun

Thank for your quick response. I downloaded it from this url: [Free] Admob Extension - Add different types of AdMob ads in your application

I now moved your question into the correct thread
Taifun

Yes, I have the runtime error: invoke: no method named `InitializeSdk' , any solution? thanks

An error is occurring when I try to use the extension with the Firebase Authentication component.

Error: No Static method isAtLeastR()Z

1 Like

kindly guide

I'm wondering, how much money can you make using Admob in one app every month for...
100 users?
500 users?
1,000 users?

It depends....
If your users click on your ads you earn more money, in my first month I earned 8$ (you have to consider that my app has 100 active users and it was my first month with ad mob)
hope that is helpful for you
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know what this means?

Your APK cannot be analyzed using aapt. Error output:

Failed to run aapt dump badging: AndroidManifest.xml:21: error: ERROR getting 'android:value' or 'android:resource' attribute for meta-data: error print resolved resource attribute

Solved with the new sdk.