[OUTDATED][Free] Admob Extension - Add different types of AdMob ads in your application

Can you share if you solved the problem?

Which error are you mentioning about??

Uploading: Screenshot_20220718-043108.jpg...
The screen 2, screen 3, screen does not show 4 ads.
Null ?

Ekran Alıntısı

This error has nothing to do with the code .

See #FAQs section of the documentation, check the previous replies.

Letest SDK Available on this extension

1. => My app not for children, I'm set the age in my playconsole 16+
    Then i set TagForChildDirectedTreatment to "0"!

It's Right?

=> . "TagForUnderAgeOfConsent"
I'm set it "0".

It's Right?

=> "MaxAdContentRating"
I'm set it "G" becz my app General audience and families design..

It’s Right?

Becz im very confused, how to fill this 3 section, i'm also visit google of this three topic but can't understand, if any video tutorial for about this three section..

1. And I'm updated my apps with this admob extension in kodular and kodular already attached app.id in their setting Section, Even I'm created Extension for my app.id extenaion and uploaded it my app,then any problem?

2. If i set "InitializeSdk" on my Screen.2 then It's Work? Or Legal? Becz Screen.1 My Splashing Screen! Please help me...

Plesse help me... @oseamiya and any one?

1 Like

You should set to 0 to indicate that you don't want your content treated as child-directed for purposes of COPPA.

For max ad content rating,

* value can either be G, MA, PG, or T
     * Content that are suitable for general audiences, including families can be "G";
     * Content that are suitable for only matured audiences can be "MA";
     * Content that are suitable for most audiences with parental guidance can be "PG";
     * Content that are suitable for teen and older audiences can be "T"

I am not sure how it works on Kodular or how Kodular works in matter of ads. Why take a risk, if you can easily make an extension for app id ? Go through the documentation.

You can initialize sdk once in the application anywhere in any activity. You can initialize more than once aswell but you don't need to. Make sure you show the ad only after initializing the sdk.

1.TagForChildDirectedTreatment
2.TagForUnderAgeOfConsent
3.MaxAdContentRating

If i not use this three block then any problem with my app or any risk? Or violating google policy?

I'm Created of this App.id Extension though your documentation on NiotronIDE and uploaded on my project, and aslo added Google App.id on kodular settings section. then any problem or risk?

@oseamiya

1 Like

Normally No. You can assume it as extra blocks to ensure quality ads.

No

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@oseamiya when i use this extension and update my app in play console then my admob ad impressions is very low and match rate is 30% but my ads request is very high. I don't know what is the problem?

I don't think it has anything to do with the extension. It just provide the right sdk for showing the ads.

Better to Google how can you improve the impressions. Also, make sure you have set up app-ads.txt .

ads loading very slow, not loading in slow internet.
if ads not loded and you call show ads then app geting lag and crush.

Yeah, you cannot show the ads without being loaded.

You can ask in the google forum or look to the different threads where answer is already answered about the ads loading too slow...

https://groups.google.com/g/google-admob-ads-sdk/c/vogHuRfh9Oo?pli=1

Hello everyone,
I tried to put ads in my app which I published on google play.
First ads were not showing in the app directly downloaded from appinventor, but i saw this was "normal", but once the app is on google play, still nothing.
The test ads worked fine.
Can someone help me?

How did you change app id?
Do you just need to change it in androidmanifest.xml,
And how to change it in the extension made in niotron IDE?

I have created another video to implement Banner, Interstitial and Rewarded Ads

2 Likes

Very good work.extension work perfectly.but when I use it with firebase notification extension or onesignal notification extension I am not able to compile apk.is their any solution?

interstial ad problem
I setup interstitial ad when user back presses and interstial ad shows but nothing is hapening but banner ads are working fine
how can i set it up properly