[OUTDATED][Free] Admob Extension - Add different types of AdMob ads in your application

Yes, I have the runtime error: invoke: no method named `InitializeSdk' , any solution? thanks

An error is occurring when I try to use the extension with the Firebase Authentication component.

Error: No Static method isAtLeastR()Z

1 Like

kindly guide

I'm wondering, how much money can you make using Admob in one app every month for...
100 users?
500 users?
1,000 users?

It depends....
If your users click on your ads you earn more money, in my first month I earned 8$ (you have to consider that my app has 100 active users and it was my first month with ad mob)
hope that is helpful for you
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know what this means?

Your APK cannot be analyzed using aapt. Error output:

Failed to run aapt dump badging: AndroidManifest.xml:21: error: ERROR getting 'android:value' or 'android:resource' attribute for meta-data: error print resolved resource attribute

Solved with the new sdk.

Hi @oseamiya,
first of all thank You for your great work.
I added the Admob extension banner ad interstitial and everything works fine.
Now I added AdColony extension in my app I followed step by step your guide anf everiyhing seems to be correctly configured on both AdColony and AdMob websites, but when I open my app I have this error:

Bad arguments to CCPAConsent
The operation CCPAConsent cannot accept the argumens: , ["false"]

Any suggestions to solve this problem?
Thank You
Best Regards
Marco

Hi @oseamiya ,
in the AdColonyMediation extension I found the simple property CCPAConsent I tried to set false and then true in the Screen1.Initialize but I have always the same error.

I have the same problem.

"Warning
You must complete the advertising ID declaration before you can release an app that targets Android 13 (API 33). We'll use this declaration to provide safeguards in Play Console to accommodate changes to advertising ID in Android 13.

Apps targeting Android 13 or above and using advertising ID must include the com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID permission in the manifest."

Does this mean that we simply have to add a line to our app manifest which we created on niotron IDE? Like this:
@UsesApplicationMetadata(metaDataElements{@MetaDataElement(name="com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID")})

Any solutions yet please?

I compiled this extension with Rush including the ad ID permission in the Manifest. Would you please compile the app and try?

com.gordonlu.adidpermission.aix (4.2 KB)

Just drag the extension into Screen1 and compile the app. No blocks.

Hi @WaltSoft,
on Niotron IDE in the extension I added:
@UsesPermissions(permissionNames = "com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID")
just before @UsesApplicationMetadata
Then after I create the apk I checked in the manifest if there is the permission and I found it.
But when I upload the abb file on play console I still have the warning.

Thanks for your replies @Gordon_Lu and @Marco_Perrone!

AI2 targets SDK 31.
The warning on the app store is for SDK 33, so not for us I guess.
So in the App Store under App content / Advertising ID I now changed "Does your app use an advertising ID?" to "NO".

Problem solved for now.

But at @Gordon_Lu , I will try your aix later.

AI2 should be updated to target SDK 33 and so does this extension (and other extensions)

hi i got these errors with your aia test

It shows
Ad unit doesn't match format

1 Like

Help!!!!
I have the same problem
"A required meta-data tag in your app's AndroidManifest.xml does not exist. You must have the following declaration within the element:
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds."

I hope to help

As repeated many times, this does not work in the Companion. Use it in the compiled version of your app.

Hi, it worked perfectly here.

Do you earn commission or is the earnings 100% mine?

Hello can you help me i having trouble in admobsdk it shows

debuggeoraphy disabled

1 Like

Same Problem Here, Did you Solved the Problem Yet?