Finding component usage

I am wondering if there is any way to search large screens full of blocks for mentions of a certain component.
I am using a few clocks for triggering events.
I have a large amount of procedures which i group by function type.
(P11 is for procedures accessing database for get)
(P12 is for procedures accessing database for set)
I keep my functions closed to keep my sanity,
I wonder if there is a way to find blocks that use a component.

Actually, now that i think of it, if i copy my designer screen1 object and paste it into a text editor i could text search my component and see which procedures they are hidden in.

Are there any easier methods?

AppInventor does not have an advanced search feature. And certainly not in rolled-up blocks. The only way is to use the browser search engine. The places where the search text occurs appear on the scroll bar. Unfortunately, this won't work for collapsed blocks.

Thanks for the Reply Patryk.
I found them using the text search of designer components, but xml is just not that easy to decipher.

One of the limits of the programming of App Inventor against the textual one, lies precisely in the fact that large projects (and do not think that it is so difficult to get there) are not very manageable, both for the copy/paste of routines, and for research/replacement of blocks. I am sorry because, I have been following the 2 now for a decade, and competitive products are emerging that promise to be easier to manage with complicated projects.
I am still confident and I hope in a next fusion with Kodular (as announced on this forum)
:heart_eyes:

And these are, and in what way ?

I never have any trouble finding blocks/components in my blocks editor, decent ordering and arrangement makes all the difference.

(Maestro @timai2, he didn't want to be an annoying controversy)
Well, I think of Adalo or Niotron (I heard very well) or all the drag & drop systems

See the Browser Extensions section for recent additions on the block finder frontier.