CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

I can see that you are using v4, which is not recommended.
Have you tried using v10.1 ?

webview_test.aia (77.5 KB)

i have updated to V10.1 but the issue is the same

Sorry, I'll check soon.

A nice block could be to retrieve page favicon.
It should be useful for history list for example.

Olå, estou utilizando o webview para carregamento de site por url, mas gostaria de saber se tem como carregar uma pågina html para verificar se tem internet, se tiver carrega o url se não tiver internet, mostra uma pågina dizendo que não tem conexão e ai não expÔe o url do site

Kindly check this:

This can be helpful:

1 Like

Yes, you are right.
But, sorry, I can't help because sometimes it works correctly.
Maybe someone else can help you.

is there any way to detect the download is completed

Perfect, thx

1 Like

Thank you for your Work.
I will try to get the JS running.

It is not possible to check download completion but what you can do is to use a download related extension.

Hi, I have a problem with WEBVIEWER, that is, within the websites I connect, I cannot download the pdf files. i installed your extension but i can't solve. Could you help me solve it? thank you so much.

Hi @Pepito Welcome to Community
You can download files in this way:

thank you for you support. I can't set the download path

Just leave it empty.
But still if you want to set path on Android Q and above then you will have to prefix ASD path to folder name.

1 Like

Hi I am wondering if I can use your component, my idea is to use a webviewer to display an ad banner, which when clicked would open an external browser with the ad website

1 Like

You can do that.

Can i show Specific Part of a website

Hi,
I created a small application that can be used to browse several websites using CustomWebView. My problem is that without a link in the code (a target = "_ BLANK" href = "http ......), the application does not open chrome, ff, etc. When I have such a link (a href =" http .. ....) the page opens inside the application. (a href = "mailto: xxxx) works fine and invokes your email client

My question is, can it somehow call an external browser (chrome, ff etc.) from HTML code?

Yes, if you know JavaScript.

You can try creating a custom intent URL.
But the question is why you want to that.

1 Like