[Chrome Extension] AI2Helper - download all blocks seperately and remove all orphan blocks with one click

AI2Helper v2.1 (21/02/2022)
1.block finder more quick and accurate.

4 Likes

Can you add upload png also because I am mobile user

what png you want? have you checked the first post?

I want uploading png block to blocks

please be more specific.

1 Like

something like this?

1 Like

I am saying to add a button to upload image to blocks section (png blocks) instead of drag droping blocks

But I think 'drag and drop a png' is more convienent than 'click a button, select the png file, then upload'

3 Likes

But I am a mobile users and I need button

1 Like

but can you use extension on chrome on mobile phone?

1 Like

No, you cannot use Chrome extensions on Android Chrome.

@TheCodingTruck, try to use a PC.

BTW: Nice extension!

3 Likes

I can you (Kiwi browser) play store
We can upload chrome browser in it

1 Like

Have you tried this extension already? if it's working for you, then we will discuss more functions. @TheCodingTruck

1 Like

Is there a way to get the extension to not block so much of the Workspace when using the Find function? More often than not on my laptop the extension popup blocks what I just found.

Either break out the Find function to a separate extension, or add menu branches so the Find feature extends horizontally instead of vertically?

1 Like

Tested it with Brave Version 1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Linux Mint.
Working great. Nice job. Very useful.

4 Likes

Sorry, I don't fully understand you. Can you explain more?

1 Like

I was hoping to avoid overlap onto my blocks view after a FIND operation.
In retrospect, it's not that bad, considering how the found block is well centered.

3 Likes

I feel I am asking too much, gilding the lily.

In recompense, I offer this old joke as an anti-award for myself:

A grandmother and her beloved grandson are at the beach. They’re playing near the shore. Suddenly a giant wave comes and sweeps the boy out to sea. The grandmother is beside herself with grief. She drops to her knees. She’s weeping and sobbing and implores God to return her little one. Lo and behold, another giant wave comes and deposits him back on the shore, unharmed. The grandmother embraces him and, overwhelmed with gratitude, thanks God over and over and over. Then she pauses, looks up and says to God, “But where’s his little hat?”

6 Likes

I made the button so big, for me to click them easily. Maybe next update change to icon and arrange horizontally

1 Like

AI2Helper v2.2 (23/02/2022)
1.UI change
2. other minor fix

now the popup window looks like this:
2022-02-23_104923

5 Likes