Checkbox checked

I put these Checkboxes into a HorizontalArrangement and removed them from the TableArr.

For a similar issue see here:

1 Like

thank you so much

non riesco a capire dove sta l'errore riportato
posto file aiacalcola_pizza_pane(1).aia (280.1 KB)

Please show the error. Is this in companion or compiled app ?
Also moving to topic about this project.

1. Huge amount of code on Bt_Calcola. I think that needs to be condensed into fewer blocks using smarter formulas. The current code is triggering 2 warnings - hard to pin down.

2. Don't do this - you will end up with multiple Screen 1s in memory and eventually crash the App:

Snap1

Instead, simply this:
Snap2

Which returns the User to the previous Screen (the Screen that opened the current Screen)

1. stendere-impasto-pizza-mani.jpg is corrupted. Load it into an image editor and save as a PNG file. Ensure you have permission to use this image. Also, give it a short, simple name.
    ProfessorCad: Tips & Tricks

2. Screen dati has incomplete blocks, raising an error. When File 1 Got Text - the filename does not belong here, just the given text item. However, without seeing the file, I do not know if the values are formatted in a way directly compatible with the block (comma separated values CSV)
    Snap4

The attached (modified) Project File runs OK as an APK:
calcola_pizza_pane_1.aia (522.3 KB)

I'm going to assign your Topic to my colleague ABG. Hopefully he has time to help with the maths formulas :sunglasses:

The error complaining about dividing "" by 100 would be diagnosed by looking in the blocks for each division by 100, and by tracing back the numerator to where it gets its value.

Check for if the numerator got its value from another variable. If so, trace that other variable to see where it got its value. Continue this way until you hit the global init block or the screen start values, which are harder to debug than TinyDB entries because they can't be forced in the Companion's screen switching environment.

Also, take a look at the global init variable blocks that try to initialize variables from some component.Text fields. That makes no sense, since the global init operation happens before you get a chance to enter anything into a component.Text value.

P.S. I have zero skills in Italian, so I am unable to guess the intention of the math.

(Unassigning)

1 Like

Ho fatto era il blocco if.
Grazie mille

Per quanto riguarda il Bt_Calcola riconosco che ci sono molte stringhe ma al momento non riesco a semplificarlo, non sono un informatico e non penso da informatico.
Alcune cose le avevo iniziate a scrivere ma poi ho tralasciato, perché non ci sono riuscito.
Ho comunque risolto e trovato l errore ed era un if all interno del Bt_Calcola grazie

I copied Chapter 21 (Procedures) to this board, to allow non-English speakers to read it under the Yandex translator. (Sorry, original images only.)

I chose that for you because you would benefit from reading the second half of the chapter, where procedure parameters are introduced.

Unfortunately pat_reiki, that is not your only problem - read what ABG has to say very carefully, you need to fix that.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.