Chat app message style

I need extension like this

Like listview

Is there ANY way?

I want to create a

I want to create app with chat view like this but I need another type chat view extension that also support images

I'm not a big fan of extensions.
The more extensions, the more chance you will get stuck when the ground shifts under you.

Android is an earthquake zone.

Here is a free blocks based technique ...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/mitappinventortest/WEat3QJXUX4/-r3mNVSIAwAJ

Perhaps something like this that uses emoji (not real images but a text font). It shows text in a Spinner but it wi

What emoji your phone can create and use depends on its Android version and its keyboard. Some phones cannot display emoji that work on other phones.

works in the example chat app

on an Android 8.1 tablet and displays in a Spinner (to the left) and a ListViewer (to the right)

using the following text script:

Choose an Avatar,Fancy Fox :wolf:, Son Flour :sunflower:, Grey Mouse :rat:, Zebra Crossing :zebra:, Corgi Tale :cat2:, Red Bug :beetle:, Dino :sauropod:, Colorful Pony :unicorn:, Cowabunga :cow2:, Pink Oink :pig:, Black Cat :cat:, Two Humps :camel:, White Rabbit :rabbit2:, Young Chic :hatching_chick:, Hedge It :hedgehog:, Bat Wing :bat:, Brown Bear :bear:, Smiling Panda :panda_face:, Track Me :paw_prints:, Whoo Owl :owl:, Lion Around :lion:, Tux Penguin​:penguin:, Green Frog :frog:, T-Rex :t_rex:, Cricket Chirp :cricket:

Perhaps knowing this will help you. Typing : ) does not display :slight_smile: but copying and pasting the emoji using the keyboard emoji characters works . Try using an emoji keyboard character; the emoji symbols does not necessarily work. All the symbols you see display in my Android 8.1 but only a few display in my 4.2.2 cell phone.

Simply when you send your chat message, attach an emoji to the rest of the text and you will display the chat text along with the emoji.

Not exactly what you want but

• it is free
  • provides some of the functionality you want
  • looks fairly nice but then it is free

Regards,
Steve

2 Likes

Thanks for taking your time but, I actually want an extention to give me chat app's listview a better look other than the normal style
Like this :point_up_2:

feel free to do a search yourself in the extensions directory

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

This can help you:

:+1:I will try it. let me check if it works well

How to extract extension from the aia file

It didnt open

What do you want to extract?

What did not open?

aia file didnt open

1. open file with winrar

But why do you want to open aia?
Get the extension from Kodular Community.

i cant find the extention.Only aia and apk.If you found pls send

kodular

Just search for dynamic components in Kodular Community or Google it.
I did that for you this time:

It is the highest active topic with over 1k+ replies

Thanks, I didn't test it yet