Appreciation for @TIMAI2

It is really unbelievable how many answers and solutions @TIMAI2 presents.
We sometimes had our disagreements on some issues / topics, but I always have the greatest respect for his performance.

That had to be said once.

Anyone lucky enough to get answers from Tim should appreciate this.
I also learned a lot from him.

EDIT - October 19, 2023::
I have to come back to this again. I just noticed that Tim has now presented 1319 Solutions. I'm at almost 400. I hope I can keep the distance to him under 1000, but I have little hope.

Tim seems to have a lot of employees helping him with the solutions. :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Otherwise I have no idea how he does it. Incredible!

50 Likes

I really felt a sincere kindness when you helped me. Thank you @TIMAI2
:pray: :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

I fully endorse this. Awesome response, patient with issues, and vey prompt in replying with solutions.

6 Likes

Thank You @TIMAI2 for helping with all the reference links and scripts , be it debugging the blocks or optimising them , you have always been there . Learning things has always been a challenge , but with @TIMAI2's help it has been much much easier.
Thanks Again. And do continue to help us here. :smile::wink:

6 Likes

Even I agree! @TIMAI2 has helped me also quite a few times and solved my issues! :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Yes i agreed @TIMAI2 you are great person thank you very much

6 Likes

Very True! @TIMAI2 has been very helpful. It is never that he denies to help, no matter what, he is always ready help.

4 Likes

Ringrazio anch'io @TIMAI2 difatti è una persona molto disponibile, educata e professionale.

3 Likes

We should also mention all the descriptions of scripts that facilitate writing / reading to google sheets :wink: . Thank You.

6 Likes

I also like to join this team of "TIMAI2 supporters" with maximum of pleasure and thankfulness.
Ugo.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

I'd like to join too. He helped me too several times. Also most of the time he is the one who replies first.

4 Likes

Yes, and also a lot of great guides.

4 Likes

I think Tim's excellent website is worth a mention here:
https://sites.google.com/view/metricrat-ai2/home

8 Likes

Thank you very much @TIMAI2 for all your work.

5 Likes

I just saw that my two extension are in @TIMAI2 's Most Used Extensions List.

Thank you @TIMAI2 :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Btw, that also applies to you. I am a huge fan of yours. :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks @TIMAI2 for all your help. Your wonderful site filled with tutorials and how-tos, not to mention all the extensions, is a must use reference for the beginner (and expert!) coder. Thanks!

4 Likes

There's no denying that!

Now it's been said twice :wink:

Besides that, @TIMAI2 is THE Power User of this Community; helping seemingly 24/7, at all times of the year!
There are ~100,000 words in the English dictionary, but not a single one can express how considerate and hardworking he's been.

11 Likes

(added to reorganized FAQ)

4 Likes

Actually his website:

Is Awesome!
full of useful things , guides & resources!
:grin:

~ @TIMAI2

6 Likes