All Rescued Extensions from Thunkable Classic Community

I need to get refresh token to work in my Kodular app, and for what I've learned so far this extesion is my best shot. Default FB Authentication on Kodular doesn't seem to support refreshing a login and thus is sending my users back to login screen every hour, not the best user experience.

Have you tried using the extension in AppInventor? Might be that Kodular blocks the extension because of its own implementation for firebase ?

You can always use the Firebase REST api and the web component to refresh the auth token....

2 Likes

This guide is woking wonderfully. I had overlooked it because the title made me think it was just about Firebase DB, not authentication. After reading it more carefully I could find the answers to make it work. I'm currently working on the implementation, but the instructions seem to still be all valid to this date.

Thank you!

It is possible, I believe, to use federated logins (login providers) with the REST api, but it becomes more complex, as it is not possible to, for example, sign into Google using the web component. A combination of a webviewer (with modified user agent), and use of the webviewstring, and the web component, will be required to sign in, get the 0Auth token/s then use this to authenticate in Firebase.

https://firebase.google.com/docs/auth/web/google-signin

https://firebase.google.com/docs/reference/rest/auth#section-sign-in-with-oauth-credential

Since I'm kinda in a schedule I'll keep email/password for the sake of simplicity. But I'll save these ideas for later.

I appreciate you taking a time to look into this. Thanks!

Audio Extensions

Django

com.django.waveaudiotools.aix (16.9 KB)

com.django.wavrecorder.aix (16.8 KB)

g10dras (for good measure)

com.g10dras.WavSoundRecorder.aix

3 Likes

Luke Gackle

WebViewCookieTools

com.LukeGackle.WebViewCookieTools.aix (9.0 KB)

It may have been removed from Luke's website for a reason.....

2 Likes

Luke Gackle

WebViewTools

WebViewTools - Version 9 - RELEASE.aix (29.0 KB)

It also may have been removed from Luke's website for a reason....

(The source code is still up on github though....)

2 Likes

May i have the link of this collection please :slightly_smiling_face:

I think all in this thread already.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Printing QR Codes?

co.com.netConnected.aix (5.7 KB)

(found by accident in an old project)

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Printing QR Codes?

Dear Gordon_Lu

Regarding the @Andres_Cotes file
co.com.dendritas.Animacion.aix should appear the following blocks, which only show the ones you show, do you know if the original file could be obtained and said extension can be recovered
thank you

2 Likes

Hello Rod, where did you find the screenshot you showed? Or do you have an AIA file of the extension that contains the relevant blocks? Maybe what I found is an older version of the extension.

I'm in a hospital and I'll update it when I get home.

Hi Gordon,

I was sorry to hear that you are hospitalized. I am wishing you a speedy recovery. Please take care and rest well.

2 Likes

Hello, I hope you recover soon, I am new to the invention app, I saw a video on YouTube that I attached the link Crear una pantalla intro o splash screen con MIT App Inventor - YouTube where I followed the creation process and there the file that I mentioned was mentioned ( from there take the screenshot)

Andres Cotes Dendritas Table extension:

https://groups.google.com/g/mitappinventortest/c/B16XCAmuBJo/m/3EYzPa0ABAAJ

1 Like

thank you i really needed this extension

This is Arrangement Design.

Please Update it in list, if it is right.