A book with ListViewer (or Label Display of csv )

Don't see why not :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is really a very professional job.

Making progress....

Screen

That's a great job. That's exactly what I want you to do.
Thank you so much Tim

Please find attached a working demo for the display you asked for as above. This is not a fully working example - there is no audio, it is just to demonstrate the methods used in this approach. I will not be developing this project further.....

It works quite differently to any previous examples, the displayed list is constructed from dynamic components, and a scroll handler is used to move to the next line (instead of counting characters)

There are four extensions, and credits must go to the extension developers:
@Kevinkun for the DCLite/CompCreator extension (pre-release at time of writing, this version handles properties)
@Anke for the MyFonts extension
@vknow360 for the ScrollHandler extension
@Ken for the ComponentClick extension

My thanks to all the above, what has been created here would not have been possible otherwise :+1:

readerDisplayDynamic.aia (150.2 KB)

2 Likes

Hello Tim,

My thanks to you and to all above.
It's really a very great job and very weathy app. Is it possible uploading the app for iphone user in google store?

Please see When I click Set Text button it takes a very long time to display the text. Also there is cut in most of the sentences such as # 4,5,6,7....

Is it possible uploading the app for iphone user in google store?

It is not possible to make an iOS app yet.

Please see When I click Set Text button it takes a very long time to display the text.

Takes @ 2.5 seconds to complete on my device, worth waiting for!

Also there is cut in most of the sentences such as # 4,5,6,7....

Add this block to the label creation section

It is time to close this topic now....

Maybe I have explained the problem to you in wrong way...

Hello Tim

Is it possible to tell me where is the sound in the project because I tried to find where is it but I couldn't find it.

Hello Tim,
I have found all extensions except @Kevinkun for the DCLite/CompCreator extension
Also, I need to know what is the procedure to pay money.
Please help me Tim

CompCreator:

1 Like