A book with ListViewer (or Label Display of csv )

Number at end, text justified

If it's possible to add two ( ) for numbers instead of commas (,) and still it needs to be justified if it's possible. Also the title should be with the texts in order to be hidden after scroll down.
Thank you very much Tim for the great job.

• Brackets added to numbers
  • A space added (where it works?) between each line
  • Text is as justified as it can be/ I can get it. Your text/font introduces hidden non printing characters that are not handled well by the justifier
  • The title is in a separate label. I suppose it would be possible to hide/unhide it as the reader progresses down the page. Otherwise we just put it back into the textbox....

I prefer to put the title back into the textbox

Is it possible to add two buttons in order to read next and previous sentence? I really appreciate you for that addition and also adding a button to read a spicific single sentence repeatedly. If you can add them it will be fine otherwise it is ok.

I am only focusing on laying out and selecting the text here. I have yet to add this new work into the existing play and display aia project already created.

It makes more sense to keep the title separate, the audio goes with the main text display, as I understand, the title is not included in the audio. It could be made to disappear after a few seconds of display....

If you want those button / play elements in your app, you will need to add them later.

Please remember I am only working up solutions for specific issues, it is your app. You should be taking these examples and then write them (not just copy/paste) into your app, so that you understand the order of things and how everything works.

I will learn all your examples and I will take your works and projects on my shoulder.

Is it possible to edit all the numbers to be in the right side with backgroud for each number like this :

Don't see why not :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is really a very professional job.

Making progress....

Screen

That's a great job. That's exactly what I want you to do.
Thank you so much Tim

Please find attached a working demo for the display you asked for as above. This is not a fully working example - there is no audio, it is just to demonstrate the methods used in this approach. I will not be developing this project further.....

It works quite differently to any previous examples, the displayed list is constructed from dynamic components, and a scroll handler is used to move to the next line (instead of counting characters)

There are four extensions, and credits must go to the extension developers:
@Kevinkun for the DCLite/CompCreator extension (pre-release at time of writing, this version handles properties)
@Anke for the MyFonts extension
@vknow360 for the ScrollHandler extension
@Ken for the ComponentClick extension

My thanks to all the above, what has been created here would not have been possible otherwise :+1:

readerDisplayDynamic.aia (150.2 KB)

2 Likes

Hello Tim,

My thanks to you and to all above.
It's really a very great job and very weathy app. Is it possible uploading the app for iphone user in google store?

Please see When I click Set Text button it takes a very long time to display the text. Also there is cut in most of the sentences such as # 4,5,6,7....

Is it possible uploading the app for iphone user in google store?

It is not possible to make an iOS app yet.

Please see When I click Set Text button it takes a very long time to display the text.

Takes @ 2.5 seconds to complete on my device, worth waiting for!

Also there is cut in most of the sentences such as # 4,5,6,7....

Add this block to the label creation section

It is time to close this topic now....

Maybe I have explained the problem to you in wrong way...

Hello Tim

Is it possible to tell me where is the sound in the project because I tried to find where is it but I couldn't find it.

Hello Tim,
I have found all extensions except @Kevinkun for the DCLite/CompCreator extension
Also, I need to know what is the procedure to pay money.
Please help me Tim

CompCreator:

1 Like