What is wrong in my code?

@NishyanthKumar @TIMAI2

Can any of you correct it for me.... I am not able to understand you

I believe we have offered everything we can....

1 Like

@TIMAI2 i mean to ask if you can correct it instead of me. I am new to MIT App Inventor and don't know many things about it. You are an expert and a Power User. Is it possible that you correct it and then send me the AIA File again

I could probably take a look tomorrow or the day after, but this would be too late for you I fear...

1 Like

is it not possible today....

Pls help me

The problem is here...
I have sent you the video what happened when i did as you told me

I sent you the AIA File...

Pls help me @TIMAI2

Go out for some fresh air. Then come back in and start working your way through your code piece by piece - you will understand it better than anyone else. Test each piece of you code to ensurre it does what you expect, you will find the issue.

3 Likes

ohk i will try

Explain exactly what should happen / should be achieved in these blocks (1, 2, 3):

(I suspect you want to save the respective picked dates in a list (TinyDB) and transfer them to the ListViewer. But why should the dates be saved in label Number.Text?) And what is the point of the "ListView.Selection" tag?

1 Like

@Anke i want the tiny db1 namespace NS2 to show the number of steps which have been saved in the label called Number. How to do that??? I keep trying but nothing is working

Try
change TinyDB1.Namespace = NS1

@Juan_Antonio I am using that for other blocks

like to save the calories, hours, and distance

I want the list view to show the number of steps only

@AppDeveloper Read this again and then answer precisely, otherwise we will get no further:

1. the TINYDB1 NameSpace NS2 should save the no. of steps under the title of date on which steps were counted.
    2.The list view 1 should show all the tags saved in tinydb1 ns2
  2. The notifier should show the steps under the title of the date....

The steps are in the label 'Number'

And which should they be?
So once again: What exactly is to be achieved and what (which results) are expected? Debug your blocks and post the (Do it results).

1 Like

the no. of steps are to be saved

1 Like

Create a new namespace called "values."
Save the Pedometer result in the namespace with the tag "steps".

What more is to be done?

and how can i view them when the day has passed

1 Like

(updated my previous post)
Save it in a ListView; the past 1 week's results can be viewed. Furthermore, a "Starred" ListView can be used; wherein a user can star a specific day, and save it permanently (you can undo it, but if it's over a week old, you'll lose it permanently).

Ohk...
I think I have found another way

So no worries now...

Thank You so much for your help everyone

2 Likes