[Discontinued] Unity Ads Extension [Free & Open Source]

This Extension takes commision up to 95% .it loads the unity ads of placement "Unity_Standard_Placement" which is actually extension devloper unity ads unit

You can check by load an ad on the placement which does no exit . it will load that is not our ads it is extension devloper ad unit. I have calculated commision it is more than 95%

there is no commission in extension who said this to you !

ok i am going to discontinue this extension buy the paid ads extension and be happy with it

The reason why I publish this ads extension because there very few can afford it and many people can't afford it because their don't have money or they just starter making apps and I just want every one can use it and I don't want a single penny from your apps because your app is your hard work.

I just want smile on everyone faces

Thank you very much @Salman_Dev for taking care of extension and post you helped me alot :innocent:

5 Likes

This is a false blame, as developer stated

And if you still think it has commission, there's no problem as developer provided something, he can add commission or whatever he wants but, you claim here :

95% Is not looking reasonable

2 Likes

If this extension takes commission then try not to use this extension coz nobody is forcing u to do so

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Are you dreaming?
There is no commission in extension @Paras_Yadav

4 Likes

@anon6030471 please edit your first post in this thread and describe, if and how you are getting commission from the use of this extension

Also please update the documentation as already requested several months ago

Taifun
PS: I will hide this thread meanwhile...

3 Likes

@Taifun This was just a false thing I think as both the developers specified

3 Likes

@Salman_Dev & @anon6030471 perhaps you could explain what @Paras_Yadav means by the above, and therefore why they may be led to believe that the extension is taking commission?

3 Likes

The UnityAds policy Finance apparently determines the commission. The extension developer apparently does not receive anything from Unity

2 Likes

@TIMAI2 The point is this, @Paras_Yadav could be said hoax spreaders because he doesn't provide real evidence unless he provides real evidence, so why do we trust people who like to spread hoaxes?

1 Like

I had hoped you might know what this means:

This Extension takes commision up to 95% .it loads the unity ads of placement "Unity_Standard_Placement" which is actually extension devloper unity ads unit

@Paras_Yadav 's "evidence"....

1 Like

@TIMAI2 So you believe what he wrote is true?

If you believe, then I can also say that you have stolen money from the bank
without any evidence

1 Like

I have not said this, I am simply trying to understand, please refrain from making such accusations...

You keep deflecting, as opposed to answering what I felt was a reasonable question...

3 Likes

Okay I'm sorry @TIMAI2 I'm so dizzy right now :pray:
and I'm confused too :confused:

1 Like

from the unity ads docs:

Unity Standard Placements

If you call the Show API without specifying an Ad Unit (games using Unity Ads exclusively) or Placement (games using Unity Ads in a third-party mediation stack) in the function, the API defaults to showing the Unity Standard Placement. Unity Standard Placements do not appear in the dashboard, but will appear in reporting as Unity_Standard_Placement if there is applicable data to show.

Note : As of July 12, 2021, you will no longer be able to choose or edit a default Ad Unit or Placement for this functionality. If you have already done so, Unity will create a Unity_Standard_Placement with identical settings on this date.

what ever that means, or how it could indicate commission grabbing...

3 Likes

Please stop bickering or find yourselves suspended @Salman_Dev and @Paras_Yadav

See post #38 for Unity ads policy...how they provide commissions.

@Paras_Yadav please explain your comment and tell us how you determined excessive commissions.

@anon6030471 @Salman Thank you for the extension. It appears some developers do not understand how Unity compensates developers. Please provide an explanation in your extension documentation ,

and most of all be polite. It is ok to disagree; if you do provide a detailed explanation of your issue and try to resolve it cordially.

3 Likes

First, @Paras_Yadav I am sorry for my mistake and maybe I don't understand or what, but clearly we don't take advantage or anything from the unityads extension.

it's not my extension and i'm just helping so later @anon6030471 will do it

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Unity ads extension [free]:

Hmm.... I am going to answer all questions

Q1)

Answer - by tomorrow I will add documentation right now I can't because here is midnight and at publishing of extension that time I can't add documentation because I was studying for my broad exams ( broad exams is important for me more than extension)

Yes you are 100% correct my friend :smile:

Your maths is so weak.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: no words here lol !

False evidence

I just need to tells something which many people don't know in starting. So I am a game developer C# and use unity engine to develop games So one thing learned from unity that whatever you earn aah.. I am going to explain this with an example so everyone can easily understand.

In unity as we need 100$ for payout and unity company take a commission from each payouts of an user and commission is like 10$ dollar and GST and currency exchange price cost and these all come under unity and transaction fees. So what you read in policy of unity is for unity company commission. I am not taking any type of commission and as you can see the code there is no comission system in its.

If someone really think code is wrong then simply go to unity doc for integrating ads and see java/ C# code make your own extension.

Q) Does my extension take commission from your apps???
Answer) No I don't take any type of commission and now extension is open source so everyone can see the code and there is no commission system in extension.

Note : I will post the whole code and extension by tomorrow with documentation here and github and work of extension also get discontinues at time of publishing documentation and source code

I will add further information by tomorrow only and if there is an questions left I will answer it bt tomorrow.

Now Finally I can sleep

5 Likes