Twitter receiving

How would I make a app that whenever I would receive a twitter message would copy the message, and text it to a phone number

@ABG
Is scraping possible here?

what is scrapinG?

Taking data from a web page and displaying it in your app. Scraping may not be possible for all web pages.
I couldn’t find anything related to scraping on the community.
I have mine Example which scrapes SBI card share price from google website and shows it in the app. You can go through it , I have attached .aia file for you!
You can get back if you need any help with the scraping.

But let us stick to your twitter topic as of now.

SBI.aia (6.1 KB)

thanks so much

where?

It depends on the returned web page contents.
Does it contain text, or is it a jumble of javascript calls?

@Kovy_Jacob
what he wants is the twitter message which comes to his account to be sent to a phone no. via SMS .
ABG i agree some web pages are easy to scrape while some are not. We had discussed about scraping Get Text from Website
A quick way to see if a web page can be scraped easily
I don’t know about twitter web page. like how easy it is to scrape .
maybe twitter component could help

what block do u use to get twitter updates from people you follow? thanks!!

unfortunately the twitter component is broken, see also

it seems to be, there is currently no solution to your question…
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Any news regarding this, I am interested in creating a Twitter client for the blind and deafblind people and there are certain things that I wanted to ask you for help but I see that the Twitter extension is not working what it does Look is that I registered on the Twitter page as a developer And apparently they have changed the form of the interconnection and have created a new protocol now it shows key, password and touch I do not know if that has to do with the fact that the Twitter extension does not work

1 Like