Help regarding my Pollution Alert App

Hi Everyone,

I have recently Developed an app called Pollution Alert, in which the user can, upon spotting any air pollution around them,

1. Click a photo of the source of Pollution. It will save the location alongside.
  2. Choose the type of pollution
  3. Report it to the concerned authorities using either Twitter / Email. (Twitter is the preferred medium)

AIA file: PollutionAlert.aia
Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_akshuntapuriah11.PollutionAlert

So now, I need help in a few things:

• Use an activity starter. I want to use an Activity Starter to report the pollution and directly open the chosen app (Twitter / Email) along with the images coming as an attachment rather than using the Sharing component, as it takes time to search for the correct app in the share list.

I read that it is not possible to send images via Activity Starter in AI2. Are there Activity Starter extensions which can use images?

• Add multiple images. The Sharing component only supports one image, but both Twitter and Email can have multiple image attachments. Is there any way to use multiple images, as many times the photo of Pollution that we click is not clear/ you want to take more detailed pictures including the car number plate, etc.

Is there any kind of extensions to make collages, which might help?

If anyone can help me, please do and tell me what code changes I have to make.

Thanks.

Different eMail solutions for App Inventor

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

1 Like

Thanks @Taifun . The E Mail part is solved, but what about Twitter? Any Ideas on how to directly send a message along with image(s) in Twitter?

the Twitter component unfortunately is broken since a few years, see also

there currently is no solution...

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Thanks Taifun.

Is there any way to combine two images into one?

you might want to try the image extension and its Overlay method
https://puravidaapps.com/image.php

Taifun

2 posts were split to a new topic: I want to attach image and send it by email using Activity Starter