TinyDB with buttons

If you test my example, you can see it can be done.

Also with his respective buttons?

Yes (if we are talking about the same thing)

Select the players and sent them to the screen partit with the buttons of yes or no (like the screen with the all the buttons but with only 5 players)

Yes, that works.

Okay I change the pc and I'll try it.

It works, thank you so much. So now, I have to add the list pf buttons of TL T2 T3 Fouls Assists and Rebounds and put the virtual screens.

Draw a Schematic of what is needed and which screen will display it. Keep the requirements as straight-forward and simple as possible, avoid 'nice to haves' that are not necessary.

My example shows the power of Virtual Screens, Block Lists and multi-component loops. If you design your code in this way it will be efficient, using less Blocks/code and thereby a reduced number of bugs.

Screenshot 2022-08-13 13.47.25
Why I get an error in the block?

I can't tell just from that snippet but it likely means that the procedure does not exist :thinking:

What is being displayed, when you click on this red error button, smthing like, maybe you are not providing what is expected by function.

OR... function not defined, also be the case

It would be good if can share function definition with us.

Yes,it didn't work becuse I didn't create that procedure

.... I would have used my example as a template and built the rest of the App on it. :thinking:

I'ts true, my bad.
Do you know if I can put the instant that I click the button instead of the time, the time that I put in the stopwatch that I am going to create?

You should be able to :thinking: Create the stopwatch and then we can have a look.

In fact I already have it created

Can I see the Project File?

TR (1).aia (121.4 KB)
Here it is

Why when I try to see my project on the mobile phone I get this?