TinyDB with buttons

Amazing Chris

I finally found the bug - if a List consists of only one row, the List-To-CSV-Table function produces a messy CSV. So I have fixed that with a clean-up Procedure.

I was going to prepare the code for some of the tables and leave you to do the rest, but it is way more simple for me to do it.

What you could do though:

1. The Player images are currently hard-coded and pulled in from the App's Media Tray. You could create a separate Test Project where the App User can load player images from the shared Android Folder 'Pictures'.

Then when you start the application will you have to put the photos?

Appreciate it Chris

Only the very first time the App is run. They can be saved to their own TinyDb by encoding them to Base64, and retrieved from TinyDb by decoding from Base64, then auto-set in the List along with the Player Names. This also means that mid-season a current player can be replaced by a new player if required.

Here is

RB_Virtual6.aia (186.0 KB)

It stores the data slightly differently, so if testing with the Companion, first go to Settings/Apps/Apps and select MIT AI2 Companion.

Select Storage, Clear Cache, then Clear Data. This will remove any old data that may have been stored.

There is a small bug for which I have not found the cause. If a Player Table consists of zeros only (Unless you use the App for a real match, that's any Table that displays statistics for the Last 10 minutes!), in some the last Player listed should have a zero value but instead it's blank. This does not happen for all of the 'zeros tables', which is why it's hard to nail down as all of the Tables are built by the same Procedure. :thinking:

The files that display the data (CSV and HTML) are stored in the Android folder 'Documents' - you can copy or move them to your PC from there.

That is much more practical than always having the same ones and not being able to change it. Thanks for the idea Chris.

I don't even know how to start thanking you for all the help you've given me. The note of this practical part I owe most to you. I really appreciate it Chris. If at some point I go to the UK, I'll invite you to eat hahaha.
I'll notice you about the mark.

1 Like